+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let's Stay Positive

It's a LONG season. I still love my Giants as much as I did the day after the SB. Let's beat Tampa and get back on track. GO GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!!

Bench Player
    im confident they will brounce back, they did it before and they will do it again...

I'm with you................................STAY POSITIVE !......................MORE PASSING & LESS RUNNING THRU BICK WALLS !

GO GIANTS !

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    It's a LONG season. I still love my Giants as much as I did the day after the SB. Let's beat Tampa and get back on track. GO GIANTS!!! ALL IN!!!
    Were we not ALL IN last week? If you go ALL IN and lose, it's ALL OVER...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanNC View Post
    That is the proper attitude right there. Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

My sentiments (bump)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    I'll stay hopeful. It's hat to be positive with that OL and secondary right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I'll stay hopeful. It's hat to be positive with that OL and secondary right now.
    I wish we'd pass to set up the run rather than try to establish the run. Why don't we throw some screens quick passes to help substitute for the run game?

with the pass rushers of the NFCE and the NFL as a whole, screen passes would be nice to counter the edge rushing especially if Eli's protection continues as it was during the Cowbilly game...

that said let's hope that as a unit the D and O lines, respectively, wake-up.

but bare in mind under Coughlin, this team has had a history of slow starts and/or flatlining by Season half. Yet 2 Lombardi's were secured...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Amen.......Im staying positive as ever. It was a really bad game for us but we definitely could have won it nonetheless.

It reminds me of the 2nd Eagles game from last year or the last time we faced the Titans.

I totally trust Coughlin to light a fire under their butts and Cruz won't be making those drops on the regs.