+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

positive note from game 1

Although there were a few aspects where we looked awful in game one particularly our o line, protecting the football and the dropped passes, a positive is that it would seem that Marcellus Bennet is fitting in nice at TE and is going to be an integral part of this starting lineup.

Agree 100% on Martellus Bennett. He'll be a stud. I just hope the 1 year deal doesn't bite us next year with him looking for the bucks, cause you know we're not going to pay a TE.

Another positive (unfortunately not about our team) from the game is that Dallas overpaid for a second rate corner. Brandon Carr looked average at best. Unfortunately, the rookie Morris Claiborne will be as good as advertised.
    Last edited by giantfan1976; 09-06-2012 at 10:43 PM.

This post is like a glass of ice water, in 100 plus degrees temperature, in the most arrid desert on earth!!!!!! Thanks for the positivity. And you are most definitely correct.

Starter
    I agree. The black unicorn showed up!

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    Agree 100% on Martellus Bennett. He'll be a stud. I just hope the 1 year deal doesn't bite us next year with him looking for the bucks, cause you know we're not going to pay a TE.

Another positive (unfortunately not about our team) from the game is that Dallas overpaid for a second rate corner. Brandon Carr looked average at best. Unfortunately, the rookie Morris Claiborne will be as good as advertised.
    I don't know about that one bro. Carr had blanket coverage on nicks all night