+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Get the F off the ledges

C'mon people it's only 1 game...think about it. the NYG were the monkey on the collective backs of Dallass.

15 games to go, Tampa's next.

Step away from windows, get down from the ledges.

2 SB Wins in this Century is more than most of the other Teams have.

And please remember the anti-Giant bias extends beyond the friendly NFCE this year. Just about every team out there wants to beat on us and talk that ****.

Circle the ****ing wagons and slide all your chips to the center of the table.

NYG till the World Blow Up !!!

FTW !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

The Super Bowl wins mean absolutely nothing in 2012.I didnt even like having that celebration before the game either its the wrong message. This line of thinking is still in the players heads as well. i hope Dallas knocked it out of them.

agreed. they epitomized SB high to a tee.

no one is rolling over for them, they got to earn that ****

Yeah I was saying as they were bringing out the trophies jokingly to my buddies: "Boy with all this celebrating they better remember to win the game"

Oops!

I really do hope they felt embarrassed after that game and are hungry for redemption.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

What's weird is even through all the mishaps Dallas had yesterday with penalties and such...they're mental toughness was eerily similar IMO to the Giants in 2011. They came out strong in the second half and they really embraced that finish mentality.

Cowboys have a good team and they're balanced on both sides of the ball. Giants are going to need to step it up next time they play cause if that team starts gelling, they're a legit contender.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    C'mon people it's only 1 game...think about it. the NYG were the monkey on the collective backs of Dallass.15 games to go, Tampa's next.Step away from windows, get down from the ledges.2 SB Wins in this Century is more than most of the other Teams have.And please remember the anti-Giant bias extends beyond the friendly NFCE this year. Just about every team out there wants to beat on us and talk that ****.Circle the ****ing wagons and slide all your chips to the center of the table.NYG till the World Blow Up !!!FTW !!!
    in our two recent SB seasons we lost our opening game to an NFCE opponent. Dallas in 07 and Skins in 11. This is a sign!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    in our two recent SB seasons we lost our opening game to an NFCE opponent. Dallas in 07 and Skins in 11. This is a sign!!
    Buy a gnome and bury it

LOL, that's the spirit fellas

Banned
    This season should be fun. If we make it to the playoffs, they damn sure gonna earn it and will be ready for anybody. I can't wait to see how these cards play out.

In poker, if you're all-in and lose, it's all over. So what is it? Are we no longer all-in, or is the season over?