+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Section help?

Bench Player

Section help?

Just bought some tickets on Stubhub in a section 223b...I know this is on the second concourse and is labeled something called a "wing suite"...I can't find much info on this section online...does anyone know anything about this section? Is it a suite? It looks like its behind the corner scoreboards...

I think they took Suite 222 B and added smaller suites like they did in Suite 205 B. It is actually under the scoreboard. Enjoy.

http://www.metlifestadium.com/images...ting-chart.pdf

Bench Player
    Thanks Jet-Blue
    I guess now, I'm just worried whether I bought obstructed view seats, since I don't know the stadium that well

I wish I could help more, but here is a picture of the Scorebord over Suite 222B. I doesn't look like there are even seats, but more of a deck. I'd give the Ticket office a call and ask. I have seats in 225a and you are going to love the view.

Last edited by Jet-Blue; 09-07-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Here is an updated Seating Map that shows Suite 223B.

http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...eating-Map.pdf

Bench Player
    hello. im about to buy tickets in section 108 ,row 19, or section 118,row 19 but im unsure about the seat numbers. let just say in section 108 row 19 seat 1 is that closer to section 106 or 109? and also if i get section 118 row 19 seat 1 am i next to section 117 or 121?

Seat numbering goes clockwise in the stadium, so seat 1 is normally on the isle closest to the next lower section. So you are right seat 1 would be closer to 106 if in 108 or 117 if in 118. As a note there are some sections where seat 1 might not be on the isle but up next to a wall.

This guy has all the seat layouts fo each section.

http://www.seatandrow.com/NFL/NewMea...eadowlands.htm

Bench Player
    Thank you very much. I can't seam to see te seat numbers on my iPhone do maybe I have to check the computer

I was at the Jet game today, it looks like they added seating in front of the Suite 223B. The picture I had before was from a tour in April of 2010. You should be fine.