+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'll probably regret this, but

can it get worse than Coe and Tyron? Is Hosley healthy? He couldn't be worse than what we saw Wednesday night. If he's healthy I say NYG should go with him. Or, now that salaries aren't guaranteed, bring back Deon Grant and do the whole "three safeties" thing again. Not ideal but better than Wednesday.
    Last edited by giantfan1976; 09-07-2012 at 11:50 AM.

hosely is just a rookie...but might as well break him in, cant be worse than tryon the other night...can he??

Veteran
    I'd be fine with getting Grant back, problem is he going to be worth the money he will want?
    I highly doubt he's going to get off the couch for the vet minimum which is all we can afford at this point, especially considering we gave him something like $4 mil last season.

It's a scary issue to have that we have to depend on Hosley. Coe wasn't that bad, but Tryon was awful. Just take it this way - our whole secondary was awful, included Webster.

I have faith Fewell will figure this out
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

I'm thinking we go more in the direction of will hill, rolle, phillip, webster and Hosley to me that is not a bad lineup.

hopefully Prince will be back for next week's game.

Coe was playing quite well prior to his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    can it get worse than Coe and Tyron? Is Hosley healthy? He couldn't be worse than what we saw Wednesday night. If he's healthy I say NYG should go with him. Or, now that salaries aren't guaranteed, bring back Deon Grant and do the whole "three safeties" thing again. Not ideal but better than Wednesday.
    Hosely is still trying to heal from his turf toe i think

Quote Originally Posted by fletch842 View Post
    hopefully Prince will be back for next week's game.
    Amukamara wasn't exactly setting the world on fire BEFORE he got hurt, so I don't even know how much good he'll actually do when he gets back.

I'm sick to death of this injury bug decimating a core group of guys EVERY friggin year!
    Just Game 2 coming up and already the season looks bleak as the same problems that made us 7-7 last year have once again returned.
    Sick to death of this team's inability to stay healthy.