+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We all hoped for a Giants big win over Dallas

But, down deep, didn't we see this coming way back in the far side of our brains that this big thud of a down to earth re-entry splash to reality was over due? Like General Lee at Gettysburg, we thought we were invincible and who could blame us after that SB run last year. Unfortunetly the players believed it to and it showed. Could be the best thing that happened to us this year! One game and we are back to earth with that bullseye on our backs. Every team that plays us, and towards the end of the season for teams that are out of the running, playing the Giants will be their SB! So our players better get their heads out of their asses and wake up. Every team has their game with the Giants circled on the calendar!
    Last edited by bigjeep; 09-07-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    Giants fan since '58

I'm never surprised when the Giants lay an egg with like this. Never. It's just how they roll.

On to the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'm never surprised when the Giants lay an egg with like this. Never. It's just how they roll.

On to the next game.
    It's kinda sad, but I've learned to expect one or two of these each year. Hopefully it doesn't cost us a playoff spot like it did in 2010...

we have all seen the Gianst lose to teams they should never lose to. So playing a team like Dallas of course a loss is likely.
    I am hardly ever 100% cinfident that they will win a game......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    we have all seen the Gianst lose to teams they should never lose to. So playing a team like Dallas of course a loss is likely.
    Even when they play the Rams =)

Lets face it, we all wanted to Win ! Now it's back to reality......... This is our old story, nothing comes easy to the Giants ! In games ,in play offs and the Super Bowls.............

GO GIANTS on to Victory

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post

On to the next game.
    Now there is someone who has been watching the Giants for a while. Wake up call was definitely needed, hopefully that was it!

All-Pro
    Yeah they lay an egg here and their, but I think most fans are disappointed because the OL is just so bad and will not get any better this year unless by some chance switch guys around and maybe that makes them better. I don know, I think they are just going to be horrible all year. On top of that, the secondary is in a lot of trouble. I still think Prince is the real deal, but he may not be back for a few weeks and when he does come back he made need a week or so to catch up. I like what I've seen from Hosely and think he needs to play a lot more. Webster was absolutely brutal the other night. However, I remember last year he started bad too. Maybe he will get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Here, here......I can't even say I'm confident in beating the Bucs....I'm just going to hope for the best but expect the worst. I always have faith in us and I really do think we'll fix those issues and come out guns blazing next week, but like you said, not even close to 100% confident.

The GIANTS tend to make every game an adventure. Blowing other teams out is almost unheard of. As the defending Super Bowl Champions the task is even harder and every opponent wants to be able to say they beat the reining champions. I think losing the first game, especially to Dallas, may serve as the kind of wake up call the teams needs to get back into the hunt.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-08-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1