+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Give Tryon a break....

My god, you guys panic so fast and once a player makes a mistake or misplay, there is no forgiving or forgetting. I liked what Tryon did last year. He was thrown out to the lions (actually, the Cowboys) last game and was playing too conservatively. We've all be there, trying not to make the big mistake. Unfortunately for him, playing safe exposed him. He and us would have been much better served if he played right up on the receivers. Give the guy a break. I think he will be fine. He also seems to be an excellent coverage guy on punt teams. Relax. We will be fine with what we've got. Besides, what makes you think anyone or anything else out there at this time is going to be better?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    My god, you guys panic so fast and once a player makes a mistake or misplay, there is no forgiving or forgetting. I liked what Tryon did last year. He was thrown out to the lions (actually, the Cowboys) last game and was playing too conservatively. We've all be there, trying not to make the big mistake. Unfortunately for him, playing safe exposed him. He and us would have been much better served if he played right up on the receivers. Give the guy a break. I think he will be fine. He also seems to be an excellent coverage guy on punt teams. Relax. We will be fine with what we've got. Besides, what makes you think anyone or anything else out there at this time is going to be better?
    This guy got burned by Kevin Olgetree that's a joke and we will not be fine if he's playing cb we need Prince back and need to start Hosley no one is going to feel sorry for a guy getting paid a million dollars a year.

Criticism is warranted when you play like ****.

People do need to realize that Tryon is our 5th CB. In an ideal world, he should never see the field.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!! /red

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePoint View Post
    You should do stand up. Your thread title is hillarious

He was getting fried by a 2nd or 3rd string reciever. Way too many mental errors, and game time is not when you are supposed to have all those mental errors. I do not understand the statement "He is not supposed to see the field" WTF,really? Isnt he on the 53 man roster? I didnt see his name on the Practice Team list! If you are one of the lucky guys suiting up for game time, then you better well be ready to SEE the field, cause you might have to actually PLAY on it.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

We are not "fine with what we got". I hope teams don't torch this secondary.Tyron is not good. I respect him for stepping up, but do not kid yourself.

Tryon was pretty decent last year. Could have worse 5th corners. I am sure Fewell is showing him the game tape.

..................No
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic