+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You know I had a bad feeling about the Dallas game theh Vinny DiTranni

Picked the Boys on Sunday.

I hate him for it, but Vinnny always picks our trap games correctly........I wonder what his reasoning was, as he is no longer the Record's beat writer for the Bergen Record......he's retired I believe

why was playing Dallas a trap game?? Also its really going out on limb to pick the Cowboys to beat the Giants....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Unfortunately, you have bad feelings only AFTER the games are over. Not in a million years would we have had seen this post/thread before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why was playing Dallas a trap game?? Also its really going out on limb to pick the Cowboys to beat the Giants....
    Home opener after a Super Bowl, beat them twice in 4 weeks last December to win the division, swept them 2 out of the last 3 years, won 5 of the last 6... That's why we were all so confident.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Home opener after a Super Bowl, beat them twice in 4 weeks last December to win the division, swept them 2 out of the last 3 years, won 5 of the last 6... That's why we were all so confident.
    so they were due for a loss to the Cowboys.....

a trap game is a game in which you look past a lesser team to prepare for a good team. They play the Bucs next. Dallas was not a trap game the sports sense of the word.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

^ True but I think most of us just assumed it would be another win... Including the guys on the field.

especially the guys on the field that's what made it a trap game........no one can question our D line was going through the motions......Correy Webster must have taken a sleeping pill

At least Eli is still undefeated at Cowboys Stadium. Hopefully we will keep that record going when we see them later on in the season.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

DiTranni always seems to know when we are about to fall on our complacent faces......the guy definitely has the pulse of the Giants
    When I saw he picked the Boys my heart sunk because I could feel it coming too......I was hoping the Boys would fall flat but they played their A game, we played our C game

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Unfortunately, you have bad feelings only AFTER the games are over. Not in a million years would we have had seen this post/thread before the game.
    Actually I posted this a couple of weeks ago

BParcells777

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect, your Cowboys are not impressing me.......but who knows............ "talk is cheap- play the game"........If you can protect Romo you have a punchers chance