+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Does anybody else get mad?

When we are in need of a crucial stop or some type of big defensive play late in a game and the TV shows Tuck on the sideline? Don't get me wrong - I understand that these guys get exhausted and need a series off, but when it's coming down to the end of the game, I just get frustrated when I see one of them on the sidelines on TV.

Again, before I get ripped, I understand the reasoning, I'm just saying it frustrates the hell out of me when I see it. And usually it is Tuck.

Yes, I don't understand either, unless he is really hurt more than we know.

Give me a half hour and I'll list all the things that the Giants do to make me mad!
    Anger and frustration just goes with the territory of being a Giants fan, because they have never made it easy man, not in the 40 + years I've been a fan!
    I can't tell you how many snack trays and remotes I've destroyed over the years, but I destroyed them watching the Giants.

To be honest, just a little. One more play to try and get the stop isn't that big of a deal. Get it done and you'll be on the sideline when Eli and co. get on the field.

But then again, with our O-line, the defense will end up back on the field right away anyway.

As much as it bothers you, it must happen. Every team does it...there were crucial 3rd down plays when D-Ware was on the sideline too.

All-Pro
    I am a huge Tuck fan. I don't mind him being on the sideline for a play, but the look he gave the other night said they where losing he game. He looked like the clock had just hit 0 and the game was over when it was far from over. Maybe he just knew the secondary was so bad there was nothing he or anyone the rest of the DL could do to win.

I have no problem with Tuck taking a blow. We have enough talent at DE to rotate and keep fresh bodies out on the field. Especially when the offense cannot stay on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    As much as it bothers you, it must happen. Every team does it...there were crucial 3rd down plays when D-Ware was on the sideline too.
    And I was as happy as punch when I saw that. I'm sure the Dallas fans were equally happy to see Tuck on the sidelines.
    Get well soon 80.

Take a blow????

Michael Strahan woould "blow" through a triple team and get a stop. Justice tuck stands on the sideline chewing his mouth piece. He enrages me.

Tuck is overrated. But beside that, It was probably the coaches rotation.