+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cruz getting shredded on facebook

So I just seen him post a picture on facebook of himself hanging out with Tyson Chandler at a fashion show and lets just say the comment section shouldn't be read by children. He's really getting his first taste of it.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 09-07-2012 at 02:17 PM.

After 3 drops in one game, he better get his head back on straight. Hopefully the offseason super bowl hangover is just one game.

I think he just had one bad game, but I can still understand why people would be mad. This isn't exactly the kind of picture they want him to share after that performance on Wednesday.

I'm happy he's getting lit, and I'm happy David Wilson got lit for "crying" on the field.

They will come back hungry

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm happy he's getting lit, and I'm happy David Wilson got lit for "crying" on the field.

They will come back hungry
    What are they lab rats?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

lmao that was crazy hey this is NY people want result no one wants to see that fashion crap after a loss I can understand why they are pissed....Victor will get back on track but this is not a good look for him.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 09-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What are they lab rats?

No, but Tom Coughlin isn't yelling and lighting them up? We all know how TC is, and this is partially why the Giants went on a hot run last year. Some times, employees need a match lit under their *** for motivation.

i thought this comment was funny "Catch the Ball First, THEN run...then, fashion!"

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I think he just had one bad game, but I can still understand why people would be mad. This isn't exactly the kind of picture they want him to share after that performance on Wednesday.
    He hasn't had any practice at all tweeting and posting from this side of a bad performance. He's a quick study, he'll improve that and will be right back with a strong game vs. Tampa.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Cruz is still a beast week 2 if he has 150 yrds receiving people will be riding his **** again the guy can't be perfect all the time, last year Greg Jennings had like 3 drops too in that playoff game.