+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Corey Webster = Superman

Maybe it's me, but I can't remember the last time (if any) that Corey Webster went down with an injury. I mean, TT is gone, Tryon last year with his arm, Amukamara 2 yrs in a row, now Coe.... and i'm sure there were others. Yet, (thank God) he stays healthy. Everyone else needs to have dinner with this guy every night.
    I miss Red Hook!

His performance against Dallas was the worst I've ever seen him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    Everyone's performance wasn't quite up to par to be honest. I hope TC hit the nail on the head when he referred to "Humble Pie". Peter King of S.I said it best, "The Giants are fine, it's only the first game."

But I hope Reese shores up the secondary, because I (God forgive me) don't think Prince is the answer. In my humble opinion I believe he's a bust, and I hope to God i'm wrong.
    I miss Red Hook!

Of all the weeks to call Corey Webster Superman...

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    Maybe it's me, but I can't remember the last time (if any) that Corey Webster went down with an injury. I mean, TT is gone, Tryon last year with his arm, Amukamara 2 yrs in a row, now Coe.... and i'm sure there were others. Yet, (thank God) he stays healthy. Everyone else needs to have dinner with this guy every night.
    If Webster was Superman then the Cowboys spiked his gatorade with Kryptonite!

Everyone forgets how bad he was pre 2007 suprbowl run. He was demoted during that season and almost cut from the team he was so bad. Last night reminded me exactly of that.

A little off here, but I was just playing Madden 2013, and the secondary of CWeb, Prince, T2 and Hosely is awesome. Prince really needs to find himself and start playing at a 1st round talent.

You obviously missed the beginning of his career. It's was rough to put it mildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    You obviously missed the beginning of his career. It's was rough to put it mildly.
    He drafted a lot of tough assignments. A Trial by wire type thing.

I remember worse, he got benched for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    Everyone's performance wasn't quite up to par to be honest. I hope TC hit the nail on the head when he referred to "Humble Pie". Peter King of S.I said it best, "The Giants are fine, it's only the first game."But I hope Reese shores up the secondary, because I (God forgive me) don't think Prince is the answer. In my humble opinion I believe he's a bust, and I hope to God i'm wrong.
    Prince will be just fine, he is still young, it took Corey Webster a couple of years to get it together, how we all seem to forget, I say by the end of the year Prince will be our best corner.