+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Wow..... Kellen Winslow cut by Seahawks... YES PLEASE!

Bye Bear lol... I'd pick him up in a HEARTBEAT
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

He's washed up, don't need another injury problem

Was waiting for this thread... and not in a good way

This is probably the first time I might actually agree with these kinds of threads that pop up everytime a player gets cut from another team.

I think the O-line is the biggest concern but I have to admit, Nicks, Cruz, and Winslow would just be unfair for defenses. I imagine defenses would have a harder time gameplanning for Winslow than Bennett, but I hope I'm wrong. I still think Bennett is one of the best run blocking TEs however, so that bodes well for him.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/kellen-winslow/

H
    uge Contract. Washed up player. Solid guys at the position that fit the Giants' blocking/receiving needs. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    This is probably the first time I might actually agree with these kinds of threads that pop up everytime a player gets cut from another team.

I think the O-line is the biggest concern but I have to admit, Nicks, Cruz, and Winslow would just be unfair for defenses. I imagine defenses would have a harder time gameplanning for Winslow than Bennett, but I hope I'm wrong. I still think Bennett is one of the best run blocking TEs however, so that bodes well for him.
    I don't ever make these type of topics but Kellen is a very good TE still. He's only 29 coming off a 76 REC, 763 yards, 2 TD season in a year where Freeman was AWFUL...

Imagine what Eli could do with him.

I'm also not saying he would start over Bennett. Would make an excellent 12 punch and they can both block exceptionally well.

Imagine Bennett and Winslow in a two TE set.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    Nope - he can be a soldier elsewhere. Bennett will do just fine.

Both Cooley & Winslow, if healthy, could be a nice pass catching threat as a TE2 but can't see Reese signing either. Would see them grab a blocking type TE in the mold of a Dan Campbell before these guys. By the way, Campbell still looks jacked on Hard Knocks

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I don't ever make these type of topics but Kellen is a very good TE still. He's only 29 coming off a 76 REC, 763 yards, 2 TD season in a year where Freeman was AWFUL...

Imagine what Eli could do with him.

I'm also not saying he would start over Bennett. Would make an excellent 12 punch and they can both block exceptionally well.

Imagine Bennett and Winslow in a two TE set.
    I agree, but I also don't think we're going to sign anyone. Might as well see what we have. I trust in Bear and Bennett

bear knows our system can play manys positions will take new guy time to learn our offense