+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bennet

Bennet

Unless I missed them I haven't seen any posts on Bennet.Do we have a tight-end? To me he looked pretty good

He was one of the few bright spots on wednesday alongside Eli and Rivers...

He looked good and he did a good job blocking Ware too!
    ALL IN!

All-Pro
    every game Bennet will get more and more involved and if the running game really winds up to blow again then even Pascoe will get his touches....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

yeah he was prob our best lineman of the night unfortunately. He did a good job run and pass blocking, looked great in the passing game as well. in fact, I wish eli would have went to him more often, dallas was giving a ton of attention to nicks n cruz. besides that one miscue on that out route, he caught everything and was very effective.
    i have a feeling eli will look at the tape and see that bennett is gonna be a weapon he can use throughout the season. aint no safety, corner, or lb gonna be able to cover bennet 1v1, of this I am positive. I was one of the biggest supporters of signing Bennett out of FA, I really believe he can be a special TE. Game 1 was kind of a sneak peak...

this cat is the real deal

one mans trash is another mans treasure

I hear a lot of Dallas fans hating on the guy..Saying hes lazy thats why they didnt want him and glad hes gone...I think being in NY and not behind a Pro bowl TE that he will step up and be big for the G-Men...Hope he makes them eat crow!
    ALL IN!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckit91 View Post
    He looked good and he did a good job blocking Ware too!
    Maybe we should have left him at 291lbs and made him our LT!!

Banned
    Martellius Bennet has been excited since coming to us.

He ig, strong and talented. He is what we needed at TE and is going to be an important part of this offense. I was very happy when we signed him.

me 2 buffy. i bet we extend him during the season. he is still young too, 26 I believe. entering his prime. guy always got a bad rap unfairly. dallas fans were way unrealistic. witten was getting 150 targets a season. not much left for the 2nd TE. and he had a higher completion per attempt % than witten and almost every TE with the scraps he was given too.
    Dallas asked him to block, and he became the best blocking TE. I dunno wtf cowboy fans were thinking...I believe JG when he said they are gonna miss him n that he believed he would do well with us. after bennett scored that td nbc zoomed in on JG and i felt like his face was expressing a "thats the reason I drafted him. why did we let him leave" look...

guy could have 10 tds for us. that redzone td wasnt a fluke, he gives us that every time we're down there. which is why i was flabergasted we didnt give him a look after the boley int