+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 signed to Practice Squad

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Another PS addition, CB Terrence Frederick --> RT @TEXAGSDB7 Thank the man above and NYG

OL who worked out today and added to PS --> RT @Wedige71 I am officially a New York Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    Another PS addition, CB Terrence Frederick --> RT @TEXAGSDB7 Thank the man above and NYG

OL who worked out today and added to PS --> RT @Wedige71 I am officially a New York Giant.
    I wonder who they waived to sign Frederick and Wedige?
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

I like Frederick , good Cornerback I bet he sticks. Held his own against Justin Blackmon. A video I did

vs Oklahoma st

Who was cut?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I like Frederick , good Cornerback I bet he sticks. Held his own against Justin Blackmon. A video I did

vs Oklahoma st
    Thanks a lot for that video. He seemed pretty good but still could improve a ton. I can see him and Hosley fighting for the nickel/dime spots when Prince is back although it might take a while for this kid to learn our system.

I wouldn't even expect to see him play next week unless its just on ST. What about you?

i would think at this point Hosley deserves it more, though they may move him back to his natural Corner position,

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Who was cut?
    These moves aren't official till saturday. They will announce then.

Thanks for the vid, Red. Anyone have an idea who this kid was in camp for this summer?

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    Thanks for the vid, Red. Anyone have an idea who this kid was in camp for this summer?
    The Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post

vs Oklahoma st
    i actually liked Scott Wegdie or wedgie, whatever his name is..lol U know how i liked those No.Illinois kids..lol