+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli needs

Eli needs

Eli needs to get Dan DePalma back and have him do his wes welker impersonation

Quote Originally Posted by dadmademeagiant View Post
    Eli needs to get Dan DePalma back and have him do his wes welker impersonation
    I think were good at wr but if someone goes down who knows?

Got a reason as to why?

Dan DePalma would mean the Giants take Cruz out of the slot.

Good idea still?

Eli needs a new GM. A GM who will make sure that he gets a Offensive Line to protect him. A GM who brings back reliable weapons each season, its hard seeing new faces in your offense every year. A GM would understands that the Giants are a proud physical organization and is embarrassed being last place in rushing the ball.

Eli is talented enough to win in spite of all these needs. The Defense is held together by solid cores in Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora, and when Webster is at the top of his game.

i think eli needs to have more power over this offense and be allowed to take over when need be. our run game still stinks

Yeah so Wilson can have a friend in How Not To Fumble The Football 101 class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Eli needs a new GM. A GM who will make sure that he gets a Offensive Line to protect him. A GM who brings back reliable weapons each season, its hard seeing new faces in your offense every year. A GM would understands that the Giants are a proud physical organization and is embarrassed being last place in rushing the ball.

Eli is talented enough to win in spite of all these needs. The Defense is held together by solid cores in Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora, and when Webster is at the top of his game.
    Tell me how JR is supposed to get any quality linemen with the salary cap situation and where we were picking in the draft who was there? JR just can sign however without thinking about the future if you can name 2 decent linemen we could have gotten for the vet minimum then I'm all ears.

Really is amazing that he won a superbowl with a garbage Oline and running game, he might be the most under rated player in NFL history

Eli needs the line to give him time to throw, not another reciever.