+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Spread the defense, empty shotgun why not?

NICKS, CRUZ, HIXON, BARDEN, JERNIGAN????

HOW ABOUT AN EMPTY SHOTgun lets start confusing these defenses a little bit what is the problem i posted something earlier about it and you idiots find a problem with it cuz it looks like green bays offense?? lmao hello and they were 14-2 last year i believe or 13-3 OUR RECEIVERS ARE JU AS GOOD AS THEIRS, why the **** not S P R E A D the defense, confuse them, we come out in the same formations all the time its so obvious when we are going to run the ball, the play action was terrible on wednesday the cowboys didnt buy it one bit, it is time to spread spread spread the defense why the hell not? i see nothing wrong with it or instead of jernigan how about bennet run something short have cruz go deep, nicks an in pattern hixon go deep like why the hell not it is time to confuse these defenses they are always prepared for the same giants game plan cuz it is literally the same thing each game, how about a reverse here n their cruz has lightening speed we need to utilize more of our weapons, not do the same thing each game, cuz thats what it is, its time for some experimenting god dammit.

I never said I had a problem with it....NO ONE had a problem with it. Reading comprehension my friend.......I said I don't think they'd ever go that route considering they drafted a RUNNING BACK in the first round. They clearly want to get their running game going.

Banned
    WELL GUESS where it is going? you wanna know where its going?? NO WHERE !! unless this o-line gets a reality check it is going nowhere, it is time for some empty shot-guns and some hurry up offenses with one of the best qb's in football. thanks. i gurantee we would win more if we brought that formation to our routine, it is so key to spread the defense, throw the ball downfield, it will open the run game up. and then you run, you dont throw the ball once then run the ball 2 times, gilbride is so predictable, friggen christ.

I'm sure he'll figure it out. They definitely need to do something to get the running game going and if passing more opens up running lanes.....I don't see why he wouldn't try it. We will see.

Banned
    i havent seen them line up in an empty shot gun in about 3 years, we do the same type of shot-gun everytime and he either does that stupid *** draw or he throws it obviously but its just the same thing im hoping they just change it up but i doubt it. i just think they should be experimenting a tad bit more.

Is this Ksmooth again?

Loud noises

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    NICKS, CRUZ, HIXON, BARDEN, JERNIGAN????

HOW ABOUT AN EMPTY SHOTgun lets start confusing these defenses a little bit what is the problem i posted something earlier about it and you idiots find a problem with it cuz it looks like green bays offense?? lmao hello and they were 14-2 last year i believe or 13-3 OUR RECEIVERS ARE JU AS GOOD AS THEIRS, why the **** not S P R E A D the defense, confuse them, we come out in the same formations all the time its so obvious when we are going to run the ball, the play action was terrible on wednesday the cowboys didnt buy it one bit, it is time to spread spread spread the defense why the hell not? i see nothing wrong with it or instead of jernigan how about bennet run something short have cruz go deep, nicks an in pattern hixon go deep like why the hell not it is time to confuse these defenses they are always prepared for the same giants game plan cuz it is literally the same thing each game, how about a reverse here n their cruz has lightening speed we need to utilize more of our weapons, not do the same thing each game, cuz thats what it is, its time for some experimenting god dammit.
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! All your comment's are 1000000000 % True ! I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE AUGUST ! A lot of G fans don't agree, They say, then we become one Dimensional ! They say we can't Abandon the Run...............were not Abandoning the Run ! We have to Pass more to set up the Run....Let Eli do more Pitch-Outs, Screen-passes, Short Passes to AB on the outside. Stop AB from running into a Brick-Wall..Until we fix the the O-line..............If we have to run, RUN on the outside.

Veteran
    The irony between your post and signature is quite hilarious.

Because the solution to a bad offensive line is not to forgo half the offense. Without the threat of the run, the pass is that much easier to defend.

Review Steve Spurriers short tenure as a coach in the NFL. It will enlighten you.

The league may be a passing dominant league now, but running the ball is still important. We didnt run the ball well in the regular season last year and we were a marginal team. We ran the ball quite well in the playoffs and won a superbowl. It was the difference in our play between the playoffs and the regular season.