+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

I'm going to say the Giants are down...

17-3 at halftime this weekend. Then they rally in the second half to win 24-20, with high drama in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter.

We should blow a team like the Redskins out but we never do. the game will still be in doubt down to the last posession.

Veteran

Re: I'm going to say the Giants are down...

[quote user="Cags"]We should blow a team like the Redskins out but we never do. the game will still be in doubt down to the last posession.[/quote]

Divisional opponents are usually a tough nut to crack for both teams, unless their really on opposite ends of the good team/bad team spectrum and even then sometimes you get upsets.

But really...this team just came off a 4 game win streak that was one drop away from being a 5 game losing streak. They better come out playing like their asses is on fire and their heads is catching.

I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll.

I see the Giants finally winning a game comfortably......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran

[quote user="GameTime"]

I dont know why but I have a funny feeling that Grossmen gets batted around like a rag doll.

[/quote]

Yeah...that would be nice. Then I could enjoy the chatroom banter entirely.

Redskins paly everyone tough. Battled NE to the end last week, That game against the Jets was tight well into the 4th quarter until turnovers did the Skins in. SHould have beaten Dallas but missed the game winning FG, and lets not forget they bashed us on Opening Day. This will be a very tough game, thought I do expect the Giants to win

[quote user="RonJon"]Redskins paly everyone tough. Battled NE to the end last week, That game against the Jets was tight well into the 4th quarter until turnovers did the Skins in. SHould have beaten Dallas but missed the game winning FG, and lets not forget they bashed us on Opening Day. This will be a very tough game, thought I do expect the Giants to win[/quote]

Hopefully the Redskins team that showed up against the Pats doesnt show up against us.

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]
    I hope so too but who is the one (s) who's going to do the batting around?

[quote user="giantscolombia"][quote user="RonJon"]Redskins paly everyone tough. Battled NE to the end last week, That game against the Jets was tight well into the 4th quarter until turnovers did the Skins in. SHould have beaten Dallas but missed the game winning FG, and lets not forget they bashed us on Opening Day. This will be a very tough game, thought I do expect the Giants to win[/quote]

Hopefully the Redskins team that showed up against the Pats doesnt show up against us.[/quote]

I bet D-Hall won't show up...anyone see him stand and watch while Gronk ran over half his team?

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Yeah...that would be nice. Then I could enjoy the chatroom banter entirely.[/quote]lol .

you gonna be there tonight Wey?

[quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

I've been waiting all year for this ... law of averages says that it has to happen sooner or later.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)