+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's worse?

All-Pro

What's worse?

Waiting until next Sunday to see if the Giants can fix some of their flaws? Or, the media now pronouncing Dallas as the Super Bowl favorites and Romo as the league MVP?

I heard that too Romo is already mvp that is kinda of sickening to me but it sucks waiting until next Sunday. I wondering if they would be proclaiming Eli as MVP already if he won the game and put up the same #'s. The fact of the matter is that Dallas wasn't super impressive that game either at least wait until the weekend is over ... it's sad how the media portrays sports now a days...smh. They don't think Brees, Rodgers, or Brady will have better weekends then Romo? I mean come on it's a joke.

Bench Player
    I understand the frustration but Dallas just beat the Super Bowl champs. They played very well and won all the battles that mattered. Let them have some fun and hope the Giants are not as rusty on game 2.

I haven't watched ESPN or NFLN since that game and I certainly will not anytime soon. I really hope they shower the Cowboys with compliments and crown them the season MVP's...it doesn't seem to be very helpful when they do it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotian View Post
    I understand the frustration but Dallas just beat the Super Bowl champs. They played very well and won all the battles that mattered. Let them have some fun and hope the Giants are not as rusty on game 2.
    Yeah but proclaiming Rom as MVP is a little ridiculous.

Let Dallas have their praise now. Praise in the NFL obviously makes players complacent. I'd love to be crowned the best organization and not have to risk a heart attack every week watching a game, but if actual respect makes us drop bombs like this, then honestly screw the respect...

All-Pro
    Waiting for the next game is by far worse... crowning the next MVP and SB champion after one game, without seeing any other teams play, is just ridiculous media hype and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Waiting until next Sunday to see if the Giants can fix some of their flaws? Or, the media now pronouncing Dallas as the Super Bowl favorites and Romo as the league MVP?
    I hope the Giants hear it until they are nauseous.....they apparently still have parade confetti in their hair.

All-Pro
    Understand, I don't want the same for the Giants. I hope they are trashed and underestimated after this game. They seem to play better that way. I'm just saying if Eli had beaten them I doubt he is getting the praise. Romo played a good game and I do think he is a good QB, but he also picked on bench players.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Understand, I don't want the same for the Giants. I hope they are trashed and underestimated after this game. They seem to play better that way. I'm just saying if Eli had beaten them I doubt he is getting the praise. Romo played a good game and I do think he is a good QB, but he also picked on bench players.
    Which makes letting Aaron Ross go look more suspect every week.