+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WR Brandon Collins and T Matt McCants cut from PS

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN The Giants cut WR Brandon Collins and T Matt McCants from their practice squad to make room for the two players they signed yesterday. #NYG

So much for McCants impressing early in camp... man our O-line prospects are flat out awful
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

wtf...what rd did we take mccants again? 6th...eh not too big a deal. from what i read he was an extreme project (or gritty player with not much upside. I forget which is which w. the 2 OL we took)

Mccants will get resigned again. I remember Perriloux being cut and resigned multiple times throughout the year on the PS.

Our late round OL "Projects" have failed us miserably over the past few years. Gotta go OL in the first 3 rounds next season for petes sake. this running game is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Ants View Post
    Mccants will get resigned again. I remember Perriloux being cut and resigned multiple times throughout the year on the PS.
    I think he was on and off the PS like 10 times last year. I wonder if he gets a bonus every time he's resigns

it was 13 times

bananas

http://www.bigblueview.com/2012/9/4/...stephen-goodin
    Last edited by YATittle1962; 09-08-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    crazy. I know they patriots had a guy last year who went from PS to active roster over 15 times. But hey, it sure beats the CFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    crazy. I know they patriots had a guy last year who went from PS to active roster over 15 times. But hey, it sure beats the CFL.
    gotta love loop holes

McCants has no talent to play in the NFL. Bye. No one is perfect including Reese Remember Dillard a complete piece of crap also taken by Reese

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    Our late round OL "Projects" have failed us miserably over the past few years. Gotta go OL in the first 3 rounds next season for petes sake. this running game is terrible.
    We need more than just draft picks, we need to pickup some free agents that we can plug in immediately to help this atrocious offensive line.