+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RT next season

Re: RT next season

I don't see Diehl agreeing to be depth for the oline bench..........Kmac probably wouldn't appreciate it either. We would need to either trade or release them.....

Brewer will be our RT for the future and he will be more then OK. Giants are awesome at grooming OL, look at the job petrus is doing. Beatty, petrus boothe bass brewer, (boothe n bass can switch also) that will be our starting ol next year. kmac is done and diehl is done. all the vets are due a bunch of money that they havent earned this year. Thanks for the memories, time for some new blooD!!

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Brewer will be our RT for the future and he will be more then OK. Giants are awesome at grooming OL, look at the job petrus is doing. Beatty, petrus boothe bass brewer, (boothe n bass can switch also) that will be our starting ol next year. kmac is done and diehl is done. all the vets are due a bunch of money that they havent earned this year. Thanks for the memories, time for some new blooD!![/quote]

Its way to soon to say he will be the solution.

The guys is a physical specimen and definitely has the athleticism at his size. But, he hasnt been playing that long and coming out of college he really did lack technique. The Tackle position is so much about technique too.

Im not saying he isnt the answer, he certainly has the potential. But, at this point we have no idea how this kid will turn out. Even if he does work out, we still need depth at the position.

I dont think theres any reason not to keep Kmac.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont think theres any reason not to keep Kmac.[/quote]</P>

Actually I didnt even realize that KMac is a FA after this season! Who knows, he may get more money somewhere else? You never know, but I would keep him for a 2-3 yr making about half what he is making now. around 2.5 mil. His play has decreased this year. Last year he was solid but this year he definately has been on the decline. Him and diehl. Snee is suppose to get more then both of them next year.</P>

Bench Player

Brewer is very raw and may need 2-3 years on the bench.
    For now sign an unheralded RT who is young and coming into his own- B Giancomini from Seattle. He shouldn't cost too much.