+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

Who can be our answer at linebacker next year?

any suggestions? this is keeping me from sleeping. i'm seriously...

Re: Who can be our answer at linebacker next year?

one things for sure, if they dont address it I am going to try out.

I think our LBs will be Boley, Goff, and Kiwi.... I could see us drafting a pass rushing strong side LB, someone we thought Clint Sintim would turn into.

It would allow us to have more versitility with Kiwi, especially with Osi most likely leaving
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]I think our LBs will be Boley, Goff, and Kiwi.... I could see us drafting a pass rushing strong side LB, someone we thought Clint Sintim would turn into.

It would allow us to have more versitility with Kiwi, especially with Osi most likely leaving
    [/quote]

im not trying to call you out or anything, but you really think Osi is leaving?

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="Kase-1"]I think our LBs will be Boley, Goff, and Kiwi.... I could see us drafting a pass rushing strong side LB, someone we thought Clint Sintim would turn into.

[/quote]

JWill and Boley on the outside. Williams has tremendous upside, only LB JR has drafted that I havehadgood feelings about. Dnt be surprised if JR's stubbornessleads him to stick with Goff and Herzlich for the future, also keep chase n jones. Yes, ppl dont want to hear it, but it may happen.

[quote user="giantscolombia"]

im not trying to call you out or anything, but you really think Osi is leaving?[/quote]

Did you already forget that little temper tantrum Osi threw after the lockout ended, holding out of camp and whining for a new contract when the one he got was frontloaded (so he got big money in the first years and less later).

He played every card and lost on all of them, pissing off JR and the front office in the process. His ticket is punched. Especially with JPP working out so well.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="giantscolombia"]

im not trying to call you out or anything, but you really think Osi is leaving?[/quote]

Did you already forget that little temper tantrum Osi threw after the lockout ended, holding out of camp and whining for a new contract when the one he got was frontloaded (so he got big money in the first years and less later).*

He played every card and lost on all of them, pissing off JR and the front office in the process.* His ticket is punched.* Especially with JPP working out so well.
    [/quote]

Yea i remember that little tantrum, he doesnt deserve a new contract.
    hopefully you're right about him leaving.....

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="modes90"]any suggestions? this is keeping me from sleeping. i'm seriously...[/quote]

congrats on your first post dude.

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="giantscolombia"][quote user="Kase-1"]I think our LBs will be Boley, Goff, and Kiwi.... I could see us drafting a pass rushing strong side LB, someone we thought Clint Sintim would turn into.

[/quote] im not trying to call you out or anything, but you really think Osi is leaving?[/quote]

I do...don't see him keeping quiet another year and dont see JR giving him a bigger contract. Just wish we would have pulled the trigger earlier bc we are definately NOT getting a 1st for him. Ill take a 2nd and 3rd...

If we don't get someone who make an impact at linebacker I'm going to firebomb.

Can Boley play Mike?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.