+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Redskins101.com thinks JPP is going to "eat willie smith for lunch"

http://www.redskins101.com/2011/12/1...e-predictions/

Trent Williams suspended means one thing...rookie tackle Willie Smith protecting Rex's blind side. Lets hope Fewell smells blood in the water sunday and takes advantage of this.

Re: Redskins101.com thinks JPP is going to "eat willie smith for lunch"

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

http://www.redskins101.com/2011/12/1...e-predictions/

Trent Williams suspended means one thing...rookie tackle Willie Smith protecting Rex's blind side.* Lets hope Fewell smells blood in the water sunday and takes advantage of this.

[/quote]

it will be a bloodbath if JPP lines up against him...more than likely he will be doubled but still, JPP is a monster.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

They could also run that linebacker blitz that took out Romo last year.

I hope the defense has a strong showing.
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

They're gonna have all 2nd and 3rd stringers

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I just want a game with no turnovers, and a win please.

I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day.

I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances.

Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages.

And Tollefson should have a good day as well.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"]I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day. I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances. Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages. And Tollefson should have a good day as well.[/quote]

agree to disagree.

Veteran

Fewell will figure out a way to squander the obvious mismatch.

"JPP is double teamed...that means I can rush one less guy!!!"

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="Kruunch"]I'd be very surprised if they don't double and chip him all day. I wouldn't expect a huge day from him under those circumstances. Conversely, I could see Kiwi coming off the edge and causing all kinds of problems for the Redskins on blitz packages. And Tollefson should have a good day as well.[/quote]

agree to disagree.*

[/quote]

If you were the Redskins and you had a rookie LT starting wouldn't YOU double team JPP?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="JMFP2"]Fewell will figure out a way to squander the obvious mismatch. "JPP is double teamed...that means I can rush one less guy!!!"[/quote]

..or bc a back is staying in... we can blitz one more.