+ Reply to Thread

Looking for opinions

for fantasy football since playoffs start this week...should i play bradshaw or jacobs...im thinking bradshaw is going to come out on fire cause he had to sit out the first half last week but jacobs has been running hard and always gets more tds...so which one do i use?

Re: Looking for opinions

[quote user="smashndash715"]for fantasy football since playoffs start this week...should i play bradshaw or jacobs...im thinking bradshaw is going to come out on fire cause he had to sit out the first half last week but jacobs has been running hard and always gets more tds...so which one do i use?[/quote]

Funny I have the same dilemma. Decided on Jacobs.

Figure Bradshaw might still be in the doghouse with Coughlin which could cut his carries and Jacobs is the hot hand right now. I could see Jacobs ending up with a few more carries than Bradshaw.

Also if we get down near the goal line high likelihood we go with the big back and let him cram it in since he was able to get it done last week.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="burier"][quote user="smashndash715"]for fantasy football since playoffs start this week...should i play bradshaw or jacobs...im thinking bradshaw is going to come out on fire cause he had to sit out the first half last week but jacobs has been running hard and always gets more tds...so which one do i use?[/quote]

Funny I have the same dilemma. Decided on Jacobs.

Figure Bradshaw might still be in the doghouse with Coughlin which could cut his carries and Jacobs is the hot hand right now. I could see Jacobs ending up with a few more carries than Bradshaw.

Also if we get down near the goal line high likelihood we go with the big back and let him cram it in since he was able to get it done last week.[/quote]

I'd go with Jacobs, because finally, Gilbride is running him north-south instead of that delayed draw bull**** he uses with Bradshaw and DJ Ware.

[quote user="smashndash715"]for fantasy football since playoffs start this week...should i play bradshaw or jacobs...im thinking bradshaw is going to come out on fire cause he had to sit out the first half last week but jacobs has been running hard and always gets more tds...so which one do i use?[/quote]

I'd ride the Jacobs train while it lasts (that and he has good numbers against the Deadskins).

Of course if those are your choices at RB in fantasy you're probably losing anyways
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

thanks everyone...it seems unanimous so ill go with jacobs too

I have the same dilemma and I'm going with Bradshaw. The good thing about AB is he gets a lot of yards receiving too.

Most likely Bradshaw will get more carries and rec's so I'm going with him.