+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick 4 picks

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah...Mike Pick had a terrible game on Sunday. But as bad as it got, at least he didn't bust out the tears like David Wilson last week after he fumbled! Wahhhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh! That should be the G-Bags new fight song!!! LOL!
    Great, another EMB troll trying to earn some stripes and brag about his ban back in R&R.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Great, another EMB troll trying to earn some stripes and brag about his ban back in R&R.
    If I get banned for telling the truth around here then, wow, youse guys are girlier that I thought! Well, no surprise there, seeing as Giants players like David Wilson are big cry babies too. I didn't mean to make you cry too kid. I'm sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings!

Yeah yeah yeah...Mike Pick had a terrible game on Sunday. But as bad as it got, at least he didn't bust out the tears like David Wilson last week after he fumbled! Wahhhhh Wahhhh Wahhhh! That should be the G-Bags new fight song!!! LOL!
    Your guy cries that he gets hit.

Banned
    A photoshopped pic of Vick looking mildly perturbed from another unrelated pic, in your mind, beats David Wilson, bursting into tears after a fumble, on live TV? Wow...just...wow.

Banned
    Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, shortly after Vick "cried", he unleashed the comeback of the decade on the Gnats with the Miracle in the Meadowlands II? LOL!!!

If I get banned for telling the truth around here then, wow, youse guys are girlier that I thought! Well, no surprise there, seeing as Giants players like David Wilson are big cry babies too. I didn't mean to make you cry too kid. I'm sorry if I hurt your widdle feewings!
    If anything, you'll get banned for being stupid. Nothing you have said here has made sense.

Oh, and if I'm not mistaken, shortly after Vick "cried", he unleashed the comeback of the decade on the Gnats with the Miracle in the Meadowlands II? LOL!!!
    Congrats on winning your "Super Bowl" AKA any game you have vs the giants. It's the closest your team will ever come to winning one. 1960 and counting.

Banned
    If anything, you'll get banned for being stupid. Nothing you have said here has made sense.
    Riiiight. Maybe you could have mommy or daddy explain it to you then? Or perhaps there is someone with at least a 4th grade education in the vicinity?

Banned
    Congrats on winning your "Super Bowl" AKA any game you have vs the giants. It's the closest your team will ever come to winning one. 1960 and counting.
    WHEN we do win it, it won't be because of a catch someone like Tyree pulled out of his arse somehow! It will be all the sweeter that way.

WHEN we do win it, it won't be because of a catch someone like Tyree pulled out of his arse somehow! It will be all the sweeter that way.
    Maybe you'll win one in Madden someday. Go get me a brew, noob

+ Reply to Thread