+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 238

Thread: Vick 4 picks

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Posts like this are why I keep you around. I wouldn't want to deny our other posters this kind of comedy, and I'm being serious. You really don't believe that PR firm exist, do you? The Giants were a 9-7 regular season team last year. Thats why they aren't getting hyped, despite winning the SB. Unlike the other teams I mentioned, they dont WANT hype around them. At all. The Eagles and their fans NEED hype, because it's all they've got, since they haven't done squat in decades. Same with the Jets and Dallas, and even Washington. The Giants, despite being unimpressive and 'lucky' to bozos like you, know how to win Championships, and actually DO it, instead of strutting around and TALKING about "This is our year!!"

    Believe me, you can have the hype. It's just too bad you dont understand what humility is, even after the constant let-downs by your overhyped, overexposed 'dream team'.
    You keep me around so your fellow Gnats ignoramus' can try and focus their pitiful hate. That's OK. But I know I'm getting through to some here, and it hurts. Don't kid yourself pal, the Gnats players DO mind being ignored. It hurts them deeply that they get no respect. They made snide comments about it when the Jets were all ESPN were talking about in July. Your team get's NONE of the respect that defending Superbowl champs usually receive. Debating this with a Gnats homer is like playing chess with a chicken. No matter how badly you beat the chicken, he will throw the pieces to the floor, poop on the board and then strut around like he won the game.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Oh and you keep mentioning this dream team? Get over it. That monicker did not come from the fans or players. Our team IS talented and is DEFINATELY better than yours but never once did we call them a dream team. Maybe you should focus on your upcoming nightmares and get over this dream team fantasy you have?

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Oh and you keep mentioning this dream team? Get over it. That monicker did not come from the fans or players. Our team IS talented and is DEFINATELY better than yours but never once did we call them a dream team. Maybe you should focus on your upcoming nightmares and get over this dream team fantasy you have?
    I do not even understand why your here talking smack. The giants played bad and lost. The eagles played worse and won! Congratulations to you on a game where you get 5 turnovers and win.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I do not even understand why your here talking smack. The giants played bad and lost. The eagles played worse and won! Congratulations to you on a game where you get 5 turnovers and win.
    BTW you better let McCoy know to hold onto the ball tighter. From hearing ESPN talk about how he is the best running back, he runs around with the ball loosey goosy and acts like no one can catch him.

  5. #125
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,343
    Hey fellow GMEN fans...I was just marveling over how awesome this CHAMPIONSHIP RING looks and the fact that they included ALL 4 SB TROPHIES on it.

    Isn't she pretty?

  6. #126
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Oh and you keep mentioning this dream team? Get over it. That monicker did not come from the fans or players. Our team IS talented and is DEFINATELY better than yours but never once did we call them a dream team. Maybe you should focus on your upcoming nightmares and get over this dream team fantasy you have?
    "SHUT UP AND PLAY!!" That is what your team should do. Our team did that and look what they accomplished, not just once but 2 times in the last 5 years! You are DISMISSED!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #127
    Administrator Die-Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,828
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You keep me around so your fellow Gnats ignoramus' can try and focus their pitiful hate. That's OK. But I know I'm getting through to some here, and it hurts. Don't kid yourself pal, the Gnats players DO mind being ignored. It hurts them deeply that they get no respect. They made snide comments about it when the Jets were all ESPN were talking about in July. Your team get's NONE of the respect that defending Superbowl champs usually receive. Debating this with a Gnats homer is like playing chess with a chicken. No matter how badly you beat the chicken, he will throw the pieces to the floor, poop on the board and then strut around like he won the game.
    An Eagles fan with intimate knowledge of Giants players' thought processes, and apparently, one with so much direct contact with them that they confide in him their deepest, darkest secrets that only their wives/girlfriends know.

    You know how they feel, eh? I'd say I know how YOU feel, but I'd be lying. I wouldn't wish Eagle fandom on my worst enemy. Who would anyone want to live such an angry, misinformed, and indeed winless existence? You are delusional if you think you're anything but comedy relief around here.

  8. #128
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    You made my point for me! Thank you! The Jets STINK and people would like to know more about THEM than they do about the GNATS! Why? Because NO ONE RESPECTS OR CARES ABOUT YOUR LUCKY TEAM! Face it bro, the Jets aren't paying anyone and if anything, the Gnats could offer to pay and they would still stay away in droves! The national sports media is DYING for a TALENTED team to win this, not some sclhub Gomer Pyle-esque hick from Gooberville who had a poorly thrown pass caught against a players helmet that led to one of the LUCKIEST wins in HISTORY!!! Not 9 and 7 salsa dancers who happen to catch a really talented team on an OFF day! Get the hook! It's OVER!!! You beat the Packers last year and the press is STILL riding their jocks! Not yours! Doesn't that strike you as a little bit weird? Hmmm? But you go right ahead and believe that your team are talented Champs, nobody else does but, whatever riiiiight?

    That college option RB you guys have playing the QB slot for some reason would kill to be half as lucky as the Jint's Gomer Pyle.

    What would he kill? Anything, I guess but my money is on an entire breed of dogs.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I do not even understand why your here talking smack.
    I'm here talking smack because this p[lace is called smack talk central genius. You Gnats fans INVITE people to come and talk smack but threaten to ban those that do because you can't handle getting smacked around. Maybe youse guys should call this pillow fight central or Please, not in the face central! You girls wouldn't last two minutes in our smack talk forums.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    BTW you better let McCoy know to hold onto the ball tighter. From hearing ESPN talk about how he is the best running back, he runs around with the ball loosey goosy and acts like no one can catch him.
    At least McCoy doesn't cry his eyes out when he fumbles like your sweetie-pie running back does. Wahhhh! Wahhhhh!
    Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-15-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts