+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Vick 4 picks

Bench Player
    My ribs feel a little tender.. I think I'll call in sick for the next 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Step 1: remove Gnats homer goggles: COMPLETED

Step 2: Watch play in question from multiple angles

Step 3: Return to forum and concede point to upstart "Egghole" fan
    Whats wrong? Too lazy to look up the footage? Don't worry, I'll carry you. Again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...re-ravens-loss

Right around the 2:50 mark. If thats your idea of a push off, then you dont know the game at all. Even the guys commentating in the video were incredulous.The ref hosed Baltimore in a HUGE way with a pitiful call.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Ahhh...you were attempting to be clever with word play...hmmm....yes.....

Don't....just don't.

:-D
    If simple English is considered 'clever word play' in your world then yes, I guess I was. It appears that it was quite effective too

Dont what? Embarrass you anymore? Ok, my bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Whats wrong? Too lazy to look up the footage? Don't worry, I'll carry you. Again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...re-ravens-loss

Right around the 2:50 mark. If thats your idea of a push off, then you dont know the game at all. Even the guys commentating in the video were incredulous.The ref hosed Baltimore in a HUGE way with a pitiful call.
    Well, I don't know if we were watching the SAME video on that page but i was looking at the one where Jones CLEARLY pushed off his left shoulder AND had his hands in his visor as well! Oh, and the idiots commenting on the replay seemed also surprised at the forward pass that they thought was a fumble. Maybe you AND them need to re-acquaint yourselves with an official rulebook? Sorry pal, try again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    If simple English is considered 'clever word play' in your world then yes, I guess I was. It appears that it was quite effective too

Dont what? Embarrass you anymore? Ok, my bad.
    Riiiight! Whatever makes you feel clever chief! Although you've had it plenty easy until I showed up and raised the average IQ 400 points! LOL! You must have been the smartest dude here huh?

:-D

Banned
    Oh and I thought THIS little quote from your link summed up exactly what I was thinking...

"He didn't even throw a flag, he threw a blue beanie," Flacco said, via Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.

Flacco even admitted that he sounded like a "big baby" after the game. That didn't stop him."

LOL!!!

wait... people actually think there was offensive pass interference on that play? hahahaha oh wow

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck."
    -- Bill Parcells