+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 238

Thread: Vick 4 picks

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    It's sad I wasted my 1000th post on this wannabe Philthy steak sandwich
    1000 posts here? Wow, that's not the ONLY thing you're wasting pal. Are your mom and dad going to throw you a party to celebrate this momentous milestone in your life? LOL!

  2. #42
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    1000 posts here? Wow, that's not the ONLY thing you're wasting pal. Are your mom and dad going to throw you a party to celebrate this momentous milestone in your life? LOL!
    Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Why are 50% of your posts about someone else's parents? Again I challenge you to come up with some football knowledge. Parents, husbands, wives, and children are off limits!!! Trust me I can get a mod to ban your butt for that alone. This is a football website not a dating or fetish website. Show me something related to football and you will just end up leaving un-satisfied like your life as it is.
    Do you know what you sound like? "Wahhh Wahhhh teacher, he said a bad word"! Do you even realize how lame you sound? It was YOU who started with the personal insults pal, now you wanna be a lil rat cause I hit a nerve? Can't take what you dish out? Go ahead, get me banned. If they are lame enough to ban me for making you look like the classless fool you are then so be it, this place deserves you.
    Last edited by HoagieBastage; 09-10-2012 at 10:50 PM.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    And until I get banned, I'm not going to stoop to your level, consider yourself ignored because YOU can't handle pointing out that your team sucks. You want football knowledge? Your team, the Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats are last in the division. How's that grab you?

  5. #45
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    And until I get banned, I'm not going to stoop to your level, consider yourself ignored because YOU can't handle pointing out that your team sucks. You want football knowledge? Your team, the Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats are last in the division. How's that grab you?
    Thats knowledge? Holy crap. I was expecting something with a little more than the obvious NFLN stats page. Go to bed junior you have class in the morning, I actually defended this country for 20 years. But I am sure you know zip about that type of commitment. So I shall break it down for you....Brush your tooth, pop your zits, and put on your diaper, repeat step 2 prior to midnight. When you wake up it was all just a bad dream like the last 52 years of your so-called Iggles!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #46
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    And until I get banned, I'm not going to stoop to your level, consider yourself ignored because YOU can't handle pointing out that your team sucks. You want football knowledge? Your team, the Toilet Bowl Chump Gnats are last in the division. How's that grab you?
    I wuld say get a life but....... before that get a team.......that wins something other than the court page of the local newspaper!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Go away kid nobody's buying, go rat on someone else stoolie.

  8. #48
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Go away kid nobody's buying, go rat on someone else stoolie.
    You are nothing but a sour, non- football knowing person plus, (I Dont Have A Ring). I just told you I have 20 years in the military, I guess you dont have ears just like your team doesnt have a Lombardi. I appreciate the "kid" comment as I am young for my expieriances in the might US war wagon. I am sure the only thing you have fought is a raging hard-on for your buck-tooth neighbor friend joe. I am done , as I have asked 4 or 5 times to do battle with you on football knowledge and you have come up with zip. If you get banned its your own ignorance, just coming in with insults when you dont even have a leg to stand on!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  9. #49
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Go away kid nobody's buying, go rat on someone else stoolie.
    I knew it was your bedtime. See ya after 3pm fool.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  10. #50
    A simple opinion on Vick would have been suffice, SnassEfelvese.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts