+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Do the Giants need to be worried about the Skins?

Now I know it's week 1, and the Saints have had their offseason issues, etc. But I must say, going into the Superdome and outscoring the Saints like that is pretty damn impressive. Are the Redskins a competitive team this year in the division?

Especially with how we performed against them last year, I will admit I'm a bit worried.

Absolutely.

We need to be worried about the Bucs.

We need to be worried about the next team on the schedule every week
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We need to be worried about the Bucs.
    Agree with that. Obviously every game is a concern. But I'm just really worried about this division now. RGIII seems legitimate.

Yes. We do.

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Now I know it's week 1, and the Saints have had their offseason issues, etc. But I must say, going into the Superdome and outscoring the Saints like that is pretty damn impressive. Are the Redskins a competitive team this year in the division?

Especially with how we performed against them last year, I will admit I'm a bit worried.
    Alright everyone calm down I'm sure the Saints were over emotional with everything in the offseason and Vilma winning his appeal all division rivals are threats whether RGPEE is playing qb or Rex Grossman in 5 weeks after we beat the Eagles and if were in 1st place with a 3-1 record you won't even remember this.

Agree with that. Obviously every game is a concern. But I'm just really worried about this division now. RGIII seems legitimate.
    Of course, but we can't just skip ahead in our schedule can we?

You should see it down here in Redskins country right now. Hilarious. You think they'd just won the superbowl. But then again, they do this every time they win.

You should see it down here in Redskins country right now. Hilarious. You think they'd just won the superbowl. But then again, they do this every time they win.
    I live in VA and it's a freaking mad house down here. I'm glad we are "last" let all the focus go to the Skins, Cowboys, and Jets.