+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Jacobs

Hybrid View

Brandon Jacobs

Didn't touch the field today, maybe Reese should make a call and get him back where he belongs.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

thought he was still injured?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

He is still injured, and you already know the 40 whiners know they have a gem if any of their backs go down for the count!, B.J. wont be back unfortunately !!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
    4 catches for 29 yards. Not great, but not bad for the 4th passing option in a running focused team
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Can we face facts: it's the o-line that's the problem, not the RB. Jacobs was having a better year before going down because he was no longer behind the Giants' offensive stand-in for a line. If he comes back here it's right back to tip toe town...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Can we face facts: it's the o-line that's the problem, not the RB. Jacobs was having a better year before going down because he was no longer behind the Giants' offensive stand-in for a line. If he comes back here it's right back to tip toe town...
    exactly which regular season game did Jacobs have a good game in that makes you think he was doing so well? I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post

exactly which regular season game did Jacobs have a good game in that makes you think he was doing so well? I'm curious
    Well, obviously you have zero clue but let me throw some stats at ya.

2010- 16 games, 147 attempts, 823 yds, 5.6 yds a carry
    2011- 14 games, 152 attempts, 571 yds, 3.8 yds a carry.

for some fun: A.B.
    2010- 16 games, 276 attempts, 1235 yds, 4.5 yds a carry
    2011- 12 games ,171 attempts, 659 yds, 3.9 yds a carry

Our team has done nothing to improve the O-line and you have issues with the running game, look at the decline!! Stats dont lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post

If you want game by game research do the homework yourself!!! it's right at your finger tips!!!!

I guess with the stats I posted, you finally saw the light?