+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Jacobs

Brandon Jacobs

Didn't touch the field today, maybe Reese should make a call and get him back where he belongs.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

thought he was still injured?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

He is still injured, and you already know the 40 whiners know they have a gem if any of their backs go down for the count!, B.J. wont be back unfortunately !!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro
    Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Can we face facts: it's the o-line that's the problem, not the RB. Jacobs was having a better year before going down because he was no longer behind the Giants' offensive stand-in for a line. If he comes back here it's right back to tip toe town...

Banned
    Beside the money, I would think that a strong contributing factor for Brandon Jacobs going to San Francisco was because they have a great chance to go to SuperBowl as well as having a strong offensive line. Our O line was the main reason for the drop off in Brandon jacobs performance when he was here.

I bELIeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Didn't touch the field today, maybe Reese should make a call and get him back where he belongs.
    He was inactive due to injury

Quote Originally Posted by ebick View Post
    He was inactive due to injury
    Didn't realize that, thought I heard them say he was on the sideline, maybe he was but not dressed.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Saw MM had 2 catches for about 15 yards early in game but don't think he was targeted much after that or didn't play much. He had zero catches for the Pre Season
    4 catches for 29 yards. Not great, but not bad for the 4th passing option in a running focused team
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Didn't realize that, thought I heard them say he was on the sideline, maybe he was but not dressed.
    That he was.

+ Reply to Thread