+ Reply to Thread

The Sky is Crashing Down!

Call it a season. We are 0-1 and have a losing season. Hang up the jerseys,put away the food, send home the friends and family. We are doomed! I say lets kick it all into FULL gear, pedal to the metal, dont ever let up on the rest of the teams we play, make them all play G-men football, not the other way around! But who am I????? Just another Giants fan with a hope and a dream of another BIG WIN!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

It wouldn't matter if we've won 800 Super Bowls, if we lose, the entire world is coming to an end.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It wouldn't matter if we've won 800 Super Bowls, if we lose, the entire world is coming to an end.
    To, most of us yes, I do know when the Giants lose, I have a rough time, and no....football isnt the only thing in life but the Giants are a major part of my psyche during NFL season. But for some of these posters who think they know better about our player picks I do question integrity, as for the playcalling, I am with most and think we are WAY too predictable! T.C. Needs to change it up and then every team we play will be like WTF......He was supposed to run but he passed! Thats when other teams know they are in deep ****!

Ok complaining about people who are complaining is worse than just flat out complaining.

I do agree with you though, but we are beating a dead drum.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    To, most of us yes, I do know when the Giants lose, I have a rough time, and no....football isnt the only thing in life but the Giants are a major part of my psyche during NFL season. But for some of these posters who think they know better about our player picks I do question integrity, as for the playcalling, I am with most and think we are WAY too predictable! T.C. Needs to change it up and then every team we play will be like WTF......He was supposed to run but he passed! Thats when other teams know they are in deep ****!
    Been saying that too. Didn't it look like Dallas knew if we were passing or runnning? Seemed like they were right like 80% of the time...

C'mon, people are allowed to be frustrated and this is as good a place as any to vent that frustration (most of the time nobody knows who you are)....

I like how you used Giants colours in your post

It doesnt help when the other nfc east teams won, and that a rookie QB was all that was hyped up to be. kinda depressing , but its week 1 chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    It doesnt help when the other nfc east teams won, and that a rookie QB was all that was hyped up to be. kinda depressing , but its week 1 chin up.
    I think RG3 was the real deal, but also keep in mind it was week 1 for the rest of the league as well. Alot of things are going to change going forward. Eventually everything is going to settle down. The Law of Averages will eventually kick in.

LOL Thanks, I had to use something after I used red, So why not use BLUE around here for factual comments. GIANTS ROCK!