+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracy porter

Tracy porter

How did we miss picking him up in free agency. He is very good and young and underrated. I know people are going to say we resigned Thomas but man Reese missed this one big time.

You answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    How did we miss picking him up in free agency. He is very good and young and underrated. I know people are going to say we resigned Thomas but man Reese missed this one big time.
    Lol im guessing you just watched the broncos game too. I was thinking the same thing

I know. All that money that Reese was sitting on, couldn't he just buy Porter? How quickly we forget our cap situation, and how it was even worse then.

Did anyone see his stat line for tonight?

Targeted 11 times and gave up 7 catches for 65 yards.

But oh yeah, he had that interception at the end of the game.

We sure missed the boat on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    Did anyone see his stat line for tonight?

Targeted 11 times and gave up 7 catches for 65 yards.e

But oh yeah, he had that interception at the end of the game.

We sure missed the boat on that one.
    ur crazy, he was awesome and that INT was icing on the cake.. U obviously didn't watch the game.. Its funny this thread came out becuase i was thinking about the same thing even before the pick! He was sensational!!!

In fact, this is a HALFTIME REPORT from ESPN.COM about the first half for the broncos.. As u see, there all ready noticing Tracy Porter, just as i said... Like i said, i all ready was think ing he was having a big game well before the pick, which was just icing on cake..

Halftime notes from Denver
    September, 9, 2012 Sep 910:11PM ETBy Bill Williamson | ESPN.com Recommend0 Tweet4 Comments0Email Print DENVER -- Random thoughts from halftime where Pittsburgh leads Denver, 10-7:

This is a good ball game. I expect the intensity to continue the rest of the game.

Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger led the Steelers on an impressive touchdown drive to take the lead in the final seconds of the half.

It countered a strong 12-play, 80-yard touchdown drive led by Peyton Manning.

Denver is playing well defensively, even though it did sag some in the final drive of the half.

Manning was 10-of-14 passing for 98 yards in the first quarter. He looks sharp, although he has not been spectacular. But he is efficient.

Two Denver defensive players that are standing out for rookie defensive end Derek Wolfe and free-agent pickup, cornerback Tracy Porter. Both players have made a lot of plays.

You always want what you can't have!!!!