+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

62-0 big blue stops on the buc crew!

NEXT WEEKS HeEADLIINE BABY!!!!!!! LETS GOO!! WE ARE GOING TO BE FINE WE WILL GO ON A 7 GAME WINNING STREAK!!! WATCH....MARK MY WORDS...IM FEELING WE ARE GOING TO COME OUT ON FIRE...esp with cruz dropping 3 he is going to come out and have probably 200 yards receiving with 3 crosses lets go. eli 400 + yards 4 tds and bradshaw sparks the running game along with wilson..and maybe we should get andre brown involved i thought he looked great against bad defenses or not the kid has talent. lets go 8 sacks to!! tuck 2 jpp 2 osi 2 ojomo 2!! speaking of ojomo does he come back??

Lmao ya right. We win this one but probably by 14 at the most.

Sounds like the same nonsense people were asking before the dallas game " how uch are we going to blow Dallas out by?"

I watched the bucs ths week and they are no joke. They have some issues at the qb position, but otherwise that is a very talented and young roster. Their defensive line dominated the Panthers yesterday.

Banned
    I think we're gonna beat the Bucs, Panthers and Browns but let's take it one game at a time. The Bucs played well yesterday or maybe Newton was just trying to force the ball down the field instead of just being patient. That 1st int he threw, he had no business throwing that ball. The Bucs are traveling to MetLife and I don't see us losing 2 in a row at home.

All-Pro
    Well the Giants are not known for blowing teams out. Also, I'm no sure if you saw the Tampa game yesterday, but they looked good. Not Super Bowl good, but certainly good enough to not get blown out by a team with the worst OL in the league. The Giants should win, but don't be surprised if it doesn't come right down to the final few minutes of the game.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    NEXT WEEKS HeEADLIINE BABY!!!!!!! LETS GOO!! WE ARE GOING TO BE FINE WE WILL GO ON A 7 GAME WINNING STREAK!!! WATCH....MARK MY WORDS...IM FEELING WE ARE GOING TO COME OUT ON FIRE...esp with cruz dropping 3 he is going to come out and have probably 200 yards receiving with 3 crosses lets go. eli 400 + yards 4 tds and bradshaw sparks the running game along with wilson..and maybe we should get andre brown involved i thought he looked great against bad defenses or not the kid has talent. lets go 8 sacks to!! tuck 2 jpp 2 osi 2 ojomo 2!! speaking of ojomo does he come back??
    At this point the Giants have alot of holes to fill. The OLine may be the worst in the League and if they cant protect Eli then all those weapons he has to throw to are USELESS. also we have NO Running game to speak of... Mostly due to OLINE but last in League rushing attack wont allow play action.

2nd we again are THIN at CB and our down to our 5th and 6th options who are not very good and Freeman could have a Field Day against us. Also i know there was alot of holding in the Dallas game but that goes both ways. Our Fearsome DLINE was pretty much INVISIBLE that whole game. Never heard Tuck or Osi s name called once all day. Were they even there??? its a wonder we didnt get beat by 3tds or more.

With all that said if they dont right all those wrongs it wouldnt matter who they play this season cause it will be a LONG Day.

I will say it is not the type of game people on here are thinking. I say its really close and IF the giants win it will be because of LATE LATE 4th quarter Magic Act by Eli.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

while i like your positive out look and its a good change considering all the negative stuff since last week i think its alittle overboard saying 8 sacks cruz for 200 is a stretch
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I remember a month ago when I said the Bucs have a shot to win the division, people laughed at me. They probably still do, but in a few more weeks, I bet they wont be. I predict Freeman has a huge bounce back year and that defense to be a top 5. Plus getting guys like VJax, Nicks, Barron, Martin this year will pay off big time.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I remember a month ago when I said the Bucs have a shot to win the division, people laughed at me. They probably still do, but in a few more weeks, I bet they wont be. I predict Freeman has a huge bounce back year and that defense to be a top 5. Plus getting guys like VJax, Nicks, Barron, Martin this year will pay off big time.
    bucs will be alot better this year however i think the giants will beat them. not saying blowout but it will be a statement game
    FUTURE NFL STAR

SIXTY TWO?!?! LOL i love the optimism but dang, that would take a whole lotttt of Eli!!!!