+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Point Play

Two Point Play

I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.

Re: Two Point Play

[quote user="eastbayblue"]I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.
    [/quote]

I'll bet you a $1,000 that the next two point conversion is a play action fake to Ware.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I believe Eli audible'd to that play. I'm reasonably sure that most times you see that play its an audible.

[quote user="JimC"]I believe Eli audible'd to that play. I'm reasonably sure that most times you see that play its an audible.
    [/quote]

That makes sense, thanks.

Veteran

Petrus crushed his blocks on that play....he took out two Cowboys.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="eastbayblue"]I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.
    [/quote]

I'll bet you a $1,000 that the next two point conversion is a play action fake to Ware.[/quote]

This is where KG outhinks himself i think

He KNOWS that you know they've run the draw twice now... and is SURE you'll be expecting the play action fake so he will call the FAKE - play action draw... and call ... the draw... exactly what their D is set up for.

pure speculation of course...
    ...the tortillas are dry...

[quote user="eastbayblue"]I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.
    [/quote]

I say USE BARDEN for what we Drafted him for and throw him a Fade up high enough to where only he can catch it.

You can also use this type play to get the TD. I think if we used Barden the other night on either 1st or 2nd down when Eli threw the Fades and again the next time we were down there, we would have had a better chance of scoring using his HEIGHT

He has showed he has good hands and can get yards after the catch. So why now use him in the Redzone?

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="JimC"]I believe Eli audible'd to that play. I'm reasonably sure that most times you see that play its an audible.
    [/quote]

He sure did audible to that. Elite.

Hopefully, there will be no need to go for two.
    Do not feed the trolls.

[quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="eastbayblue"]I'm guessing the delayed draw to Ware which has worked twice is no longer going to surprise anyone. Next time they go for 2 I hope they have a different play ready.
    [/quote]

I'll bet you a $1,000 that the next two point conversion is a play action fake to Ware.[/quote]

This is where KG outhinks himself i think

He KNOWS that you know they've run the draw twice now... and is SURE you'll be expecting the play action fake so he will call the FAKE - play action draw... and call ... the draw... exactly what their D is set up for.*

pure speculation of course...
    [/quote]

It's only because I've been following KG for as long as I have that I know exactly what you mean.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)