+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Here to eat crow

We lost a tough one today but all the smack I talked to Giant fans I figure I have to own up. I know you guys lost too and I noticed alot of Packer fans going to Dallas boards thanking them for beating you guys. Well the same happened to us today. The way we played today I am not sure we can beat the Bears. Tough loss and I know how you guys feel as well.

Veteran

sorry.. i just had to do it.. at least post in the smack talk subforum and not in the nyg subforum as really your loss has nothing to do with the giants..

Karma's a you know what isn't it lol. No I was hoping you guys took it to Harbaugh cause I hate him with a passion but the 49ers are a tough team trust me we know.

I rooted for the packers in that one... I really hate the 49er fanbase, at least the ones on the game forums, but the packers fans are, in general, a respectable bunch in my experiece.

That's the second game in a row that your offense failed to show up at Home. You guys were getting hammered most of the day and if I am correct I think Arron only scored two offensive TDs (one in first half, and on in second half). In our game you only had 13 points until the garbage time Td you got at the end. Your Defense has also given up 37 and 30 points in the friendly Confines between our game in playoffs and this game. What gives? Not the same 15-1 team that ran through last season IMO
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We lost a tough one today but all the smack I talked to Giant fans I figure I have to own up. I know you guys lost too and I noticed alot of Packer fans going to Dallas boards thanking them for beating you guys. Well the same happened to us today. The way we played today I am not sure we can beat the Bears. Tough loss and I know how you guys feel as well.
    We lost our regular season game against San Francisco 49ers last year. They threw Eli Manning a beating and kept the pressure on him the entire game. They were ferocious and kept coming until Eli Manning threw that game deciding interception in 4th quarter much like what happenned to Aaron Rodgers today. That loss to 49ers during regular season last year was a blessing for us because it allowed Eli Manning to get 1st hand experience as to the efficient lethality of San Francisco 49er defense. He was ready and prepared for the beating they threw him in NFC Championship Game and they were unable to catch him by surprise. Eli was able to adapt, adjust and overcome. The regular season game provided Eli Manning, our coaches and rest of NY Giants team invaluable insight and removed the element of surprise for when we met them in NFC Championship game.

San Francisco 49ers have kept their defense intact and improved their offense a great deal. They are hungry and they want to take it to the next level. We all know how Eli Manning responded to San Francisco 49ers in NFC Championship Game and it is what legends are made of and how history is written.

If Green Bay Packers make the post season and meet San Francisco 49ers, how will Aaron Rodgers respond?

I bELIeve.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You are a good man. Now lift up your chin, look ahead and get ready for Chicago Bears on Thursday Night Football. Try not to be greedy and expect to go 15-1 every year during regular season.

I bELIeve.

Bears will win on Thursday

Amazing how the Packers don't win every game when it's quite evident the officials do everything in their power to help them. That Randall Cobb TD flag that just got magically picked up was just refereeing "stewed to perfection".

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Amazing how the Packers don't win every game when it's quite evident the officials do everything in their power to help them. That Randall Cobb TD flag that just got magically picked up was just refereeing "stewed to perfection".
    Yes and they got 8points off that and it should have been called back and marked prob all the way back to 15/20 yard line for the CLEAR Block in the Back. Also i really think he stepped out of bounds.

You are right seems that they get aided by refs in a lot of their games
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***