+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Using The Talking Head Jerk's Logic Concerning The Giants Loss

I guess that means that the Saints and The Packers aren't making the playoffs either?

Veteran
    lol.. i was thinking just that.. all those that had the packers going 12-4.. will stay say they will go 12-4.. everyone that had us going 8-8 now have us like 5-11.. it's incredible..

Banned
    kind of mirrored our loss to 49ers during regular season last year. 49ers threw him a beating and kept pressure on Eli Manning till he made the mistake and threw the game deciding INT in 4th quarter just like what happenned to Aaron Rodgers today. As we all know, Eli Manning was able to adapt and adjust. He knew what to expect and although he took a terrible beating from 49ers in NFC Championship Game, he was able to orchestrate and dictate the pace and outcome of that game leading us to victory taking us to SuperBowl XLVI. Lets see if Aaron Rodgers is able to do that if Packers meet 49ers again this upcoming post season.

I bELIeve.

GB's Defense did not look all that good, and they didn't have much of a run game...wow sounds surprisingly similar to what the Giant's looked like in the opener.....

All-Pro
    At 1st that seems a bit extreme, but maybe it's not. The Saints are going to miss their HC and OG this season. Green Bay can score points, but I think they where exposed last year on defense. Their defense is not good. If they get a big lead their defense looks much better with teams trying to catch up. Then again, they won't play the 49ers every week. However, they will play the Bears and Lions. They both have good defenses.

The Packers played the 49ers, Who to me look like the best team in the NFC and probably the NFL. Their team has the exact same defense and is much better at WR. Packers with their 9 weapons in the passing game will score points all season.The 49ers defense is a completely different animal then the Cowboys.
    Saints are kind of an enigma. Dont know how much not having Paytopn around and the distractions all season are going to effect them.

The Giants have 1 problem that they have no answer for. The Oline is unfixable this season. The only hope is that Beatty can come in and take over for Locklear. The problem is the Giants wont move Diehl right away. it will probably take 4 or 5 horrible performances to move him. Hopefully the Giants wont suffer a an Eli injury before then. If Locklear moves to RT thew Giants would of upgraded 2 spots. Maybe not having a sieve like Diehl next to him Snee stops looking like he is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by rEaS View Post
    lol.. i was thinking just that.. all those that had the packers going 12-4.. will stay say they will go 12-4.. everyone that had us going 8-8 now have us like 5-11.. it's incredible..
    I think the Giants will be in the mix to the end of the regular season. Whether they get in or not is another story. I think we are in for a lot of the same as last season. This Giant team isnt going to win 12 games and run away with the NFC East thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    GB's Defense did not look all that good, and they didn't have much of a run game...wow sounds surprisingly similar to what the Giant's looked like in the opener.....
    That is the 2nd game in a row (counting the NFC Divisional Playoff) that their D got exposed within the friendly confines of Lambeau Field.

We scored 37 on them and the niners scored 30 yesterday i think. also their offense really didnt show up in either of those games as well. We held them to 13 until they got that Garbage time TD at the end when the score was 37-13 and the meaningless TD made it a final of 37-20.. they would not even have scored that much had the Refs not blown calls on 2 of their scoring drives.

Yesterday they got only 1 offensive TD in first half and only 1 in 2nd half. the other TD was on the long PT. And even that was questionable. Looked like a clear block in the back to me on the runback and also he may have stepped out. Point is their Explosive Offense with 9 Weapons as some put it on here has been held in check at HOME in back to back games.

What happened to the 15-1 team that went to the BYE week before they played us. lol.. You would think the media would be more concerned about the Packers fate this year then ours
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    I hope they don't wait until it is to late to sit Diehl when Beatty comes back. He has been very good for the Giants but his play is only hurting the team now.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    That is the 2nd game in a row (counting the NFC Divisional Playoff) that their D got exposed within the friendly confines of Lambeau Field.

We scored 37 on them and the niners scored 30 yesterday i think. also their offense really didnt show up in either of those games as well. We held them to 13 until they got that Garbage time TD at the end when the score was 37-13 and the meaningless TD made it a final of 37-20.. they would not even have scored that much had the Refs not blown calls on 2 of their scoring drives.

Yesterday they got only 1 offensive TD in first half and only 1 in 2nd half. the other TD was on the long PT. And even that was questionable. Looked like a clear block in the back to me on the runback and also he may have stepped out. Point is their Explosive Offense with 9 Weapons as some put it on here has been held in check at HOME in back to back games.

What happened to the 15-1 team that went to the BYE week before they played us. lol.. You would think the media would be more concerned about the Packers fate this year then ours
    We struggled to get in the playoffs last year. I'd say it would be easier to pick on a 9-7 team who got hot at the right time last year vs a team who was absolutely dominant.