+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Tampa Bay

Bench Player

Cool Greetings from Tampa Bay

Hello

On behalf of the Unofficial Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bulletin Board (which went online 6 hours before the official boards were shut down with 18 hours notice), greetings.

I personally don't talk smack much, because I am just a representative. But I do run a Predict-The-Score thread every week over there and as part of that thread I post a link to whatever official or nearly-official opposing team forums there are and this is clearly it.

I personally predicted a Giants win, at home, Super Bowl champs, and a long week to prepare it should be in the bag for you guys, but I can hope, can't I?

Anyway if you are interested, the link to the Predict The Score thread is below.

Happy smacking!

Xandtar

http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.ph...eptember-2012/

Buc's defense has a lot of young talented guys that's for sure. All that aside, the Giants are going to come out hungry and ready to play. No way they the lose the first two at home.

Buc's - 13
    Giants - 34

At this point the Giants have alot of holes to fill. The OLine may be the worst in the League and if they cant protect Eli then all those weapons he has to throw to are USELESS. also we have NO Running game to speak of... Mostly due to OLINE but last in League rushing attack wont allow play action.

2nd we again are THIN at CB and our down to our 5th and 6th options who are not very good and Freeman could have a Field Day against us. Also i know there was alot of holding in the Dallas game but that goes both ways. Our Fearsome DLINE was pretty much INVISIBLE that whole game. Never heard Tuck or Osi s name called once all day. Were they even there??? its a wonder we didnt get beat by 3tds or more.

With all that said if they dont right all those wrongs it wouldnt matter who they play this season cause it will be a LONG Day.

I will say it is not the type of game people on here are thinking. I say its really close and IF the giants win it will be because of LATE LATE 4th quarter Magic Act by Eli.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    I changed my personal prediction to a Giants victory but a much lower score, 10-7 Giants

I have also posted the full list of predictions on the link above, since no one from the Giants board posted on ours I assume no one will care, but that's all good.

GO BUCS!

Banned
    28-24 Giants

most people over there are giving us the win, lets hope they are right!!!

Bench Player
    We make honest predictions over there, we're not flag-waving homers as a rule.

When your team is as bad as ours appeared to be yesterday afternoon you learn to face reality and keep the smack clean, because a good chunk of the time it will come back coated in crow sauce.

Good win guys you earned it. Hopefully its less than four years before we meet again, though I daresay it won't be this January.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    At this point the Giants have alot of holes to fill. The OLine may be the worst in the League and if they cant protect Eli then all those weapons he has to throw to are USELESS. also we have NO Running game to speak of... Mostly due to OLINE but last in League rushing attack wont allow play action.

2nd we again are THIN at CB and our down to our 5th and 6th options who are not very good and Freeman could have a Field Day against us. Also i know there was alot of holding in the Dallas game but that goes both ways. Our Fearsome DLINE was pretty much INVISIBLE that whole game. Never heard Tuck or Osi s name called once all day. Were they even there??? its a wonder we didnt get beat by 3tds or more.

With all that said if they dont right all those wrongs it wouldnt matter who they play this season cause it will be a LONG Day.

I will say it is not the type of game people on here are thinking. I say its really close and IF the giants win it will be because of LATE LATE 4th quarter Magic Act by Eli.
    Looks like i called that one!!! Id say eli had a late fourth quarter magic act to say the least. 7-9 for 226 and 2tds in last 7:41 of game. not one but 2 game winning drives due to our D not being able to close it out. 25 4th quarter points and 243 yards in that quarter alone. wow
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread