+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Amukamara, Austin, Brewer, Beatty Practice. Kenny Phillips Sits Out

Its about time Marvin Austin does something, I hope he at least sees the field for the Carolina game.

As for Prince, it would be nice to see him this weekend but for some reason I do not think it is going to happen..

Not sure why S Kenny Phillips is out today, but lets hope its nothing. We will find out for sure when Coughlin speaks to the media later today.

http://www.giants101.com/2012/09/10/...w-york-giants/
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 09-10-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Well, I'm glad Prince is practicing. He has plenty of time to get back.

Much needed. Nice to see Beatty is precaticing as well. We needed a wake up call. Hopefully Dallas was it.
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Owner - Jim Irsay
    GM - ??????

All-Pro
    No looking past any team, especially when Tampa looked good yesterday, but they may be able to hold off on bringing back Prince tis week. If Tampa has a week spot it's their passing game. They do have a very good OL so it would be nice to see Austin get in there and rotate with Bernard. Also, their defense looked very good yesterday. It would be nice to get Beatty out there.

Yeah, we will just have to see. Weve all seen this story before. The Giants are like Dr Jeckly & Mr Hyde.

For all we know they may come out firing on both sides of the ball. put up 24 points before half along with 4 sacks (on D). You never know with this bunch.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....54-giants-news

This has tweets. Phillips had a back issue.

Wow, wasn't expecting Prince to be practicing...that's great news! If he's running then it's a good sign. The way they were making it out a couple of days ago was he couldn't even run on it yet.

So If he's practicing, running and back pedaling like they said in the article, then I feel he'll be good to go by Sunday. Thanks for the news.

I'd rather Prince sit this one out, at least if Hosley and Coe can play. We need him healthy for Carolina and the Skins...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Any word on Jayron Hosley?

What about Coe?!?!?!?!? I'm pretty p'd at him.....why exactly did he come out? Apparently it was pretty minor, and he left us with our #4 guy out there. Somebody PLEASE justify his coming out of that very important game with something that doesn't even get a mention here....