+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who has bigger OL problems . . . .

. . . us or the Eagles? Vick was getting chased and hit all day against the Browns. He'll never make it through the season if that continues . . . . .

hopefully they do....

time will tell
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Hopefully they have the bigger problem. Vick is definitely too fragile and Cleveland had Vick a lot.

Oh well, we'll see. I'm hoping the Giants o-line can shape up

Hate to say it but I think its us.
    Eagles Oline is still fairly young. They should improve as the year goes on....us? ... not so much IMO.

Starter
    We all thought Cowboys had a worse O-Line than us. Look how that played out.

We'll wait and see won't we?

All the NFC East Olines are bad...

Skins have the best, and they dont have much.

Cowboys dont have anyone in the middle, and Tyron Smith was abused by JPP all game, yet they are in better condition then us cause they can run block.

Eagles have a very elusive RB and QB to help their oline.

Eagles Oline is really hard to grade because of the way Vick plays QB. He has issues with progressions and looks to Desean Jackson too often. Just watch some Eagles tape where you have open guys and yet, he waits for DeSean to get open...

Hopefully they do!

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    . . . us or the Eagles? Vick was getting chased and hit all day against the Browns. He'll never make it through the season if that continues . . . . .
    Giants have bigger O-Line problems. It's not good to be a homer and I'm not, but I don't give a flying f+++ about any other team but the giants. I'm mad because I have a feeling David Stinky Diehl will be starting again. And if he does, he might do well against Tampa Bay, but I know he will stink up the joint most of the time during the season.

Eagles have a better O-line, but we have a better QB to mask our o-line on passing plays. Vick's only real talent is that he can run, which is hell to deal with in man coverage. THAT game will come down to whether KG can swallow his pride concerning the run by that point, and whether PF can gameplan to stop a mobile QB (I think he can, personally...)