+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    C'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPS SS!
    Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!

Quote Originally Posted by slyfoxx View Post
    i watched the whole game and it really looked to me like sf won. But let me check just to make sure...hold on......yep sf by 8 points including a 63 yard fg.
    haha!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    "We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!
    Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.

Actually, they did something much better....THEY BEAT LOMBARDI HIMSELF!!! IN THE 1960 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! The Eagles were the only team to beat the guy who the trophy is named for ........Ooooooops!
    Wow, and that's only 52 years ago, what an accomplishment!

I'm sure President Eisenhower sent a congratulatory telegram via Pony Express!

So what your saying is Lombardi won every game himself for as many years as he was around! Holy SHIITE! 3000-1 record! Now thats amazing......nope, thats the odds of Philadelphia winning a Lombardi in the next 10 years!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Nice try to deflect from Michael Pick's 4 INTs and barely beating the hapless Browns.
    Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.

Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet..
    How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pksoze View Post
    How would you know what Super Bowl champs are and are not supposed to do. You've never seen one.
    If you watched last Wednesdays game against the Cowgirls, neither have you!

Hey, I never once said the Eagles don't have problems to iron out this year sir. But YOUR team is supposed to be the Superbowl champs! Superbowl Champs don't lose to scrubs like the Cowgirls homeskillet. Toiletbowl Chumps, like your fraud team, do. The only one hapless around here are the Gnats as you will see as the season unfolds.
    The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan. He won't be here after week 4. These weak *** trolls never come back for their crow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    The giants could threepeat and still be a fraud to this dillusional iggles fan.
    The Gnats could threepeat? And you're calling ME delusional? Sorry pal, the Gnats could NEVER get THAT lucky! LOL!

+ Reply to Thread