+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks
    He had 4 posts when I encountered him 3 days ago. Not sure how he drifted into here, the only thought is he was paroled.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

07 was the same kind of deal with tons of guys hurt, we had to rely on a bunch of rookies. Some of the losses were just plain butt whoopings. However that whole thing turned around when TC decided to play starters vs the Pats. We lost 38-35 but it inspired the team and the rest is history.. So yes we have some major concerns this yr.

but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.
    And after acknowledging all of that, realize that you CAN'T be lucky like that again. The odds are against it. The Gnats will prove this out this year and are already doing so. When was the last time you saw a defending Superbowl champ lose the way you did in it's opening game against an inferior opponent? An opponent who you beat thoroughly in your last meeting with the same team you're fielding now? Don't you find it funny that if your Superbowl champion Gnats lost to Dallas last year, that you would have placed THIRD behind the Eagles? Not second? Face it. You were lucky. But I am here to tell you that it's running out.....tick...tock...

Banned
    I think the guys above me (especially Sweet Zombie Jesus) clearly showed that your two huge victories over us actually catapulted us into Sab winning seasons. I mean you would think after giving up a 28 point lead and losing at the buzzer would kill us for a long time to come and be enough to get you over the top. Nope. We win another SB then very next season. That had to be like putting a cig out with your eyeball Forman eagles fan. Lol
    Way to make that lemonade pal...I'm sure Philly will hand yiz many more lemons to squeeze in future too. Now, go make me a drink...

Banned
    I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks
    Telling the truth is not trolling. Maybe you should read a book or something to edjumicate yourself schooly, you might want to start with "The Emperor's New Clothes"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

You're welcome

Banned
    I have no former screen name. I've been lurking here for many a year and finally had to say something to counter the ignorance spewing forth from this little corner of the internet. Sorry, you'll have to make up your own little story about me.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Yeah, its a man's sport. Even though the Gnats picked up crybaby David Wilson its still a mans sport sweetie cakes! You root for and hang around thumbsuckers, thats why you can't recognize one when you see one! :-)
    So, from what you have said,"being all alone by yourself" is being a man? I truly think you are just a "sad brown stain on the mattress kinda sole". A person "that was meant to be swallowed if you might say". You do not belong here, you do not belong anywhere. I am sorry for you and the sad life you must live as an Iggles fan, but I will not tolerate you as I have many better things to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    So, from what you have said,"being all alone by yourself" is being a man? I truly think you are just a "sad brown stain on the mattress kinda sole". A person "that was meant to be swallowed if you might say". You do not belong here, you do not belong anywhere. I am sorry for you and the sad life you must live as an Iggles fan, but I will not tolerate you as I have many better things to do.
    And you were accusing me of being foul mouthed? Are you insane? Is THAT your problem? What institution are you posting this from? Seriously!

Way to make that lemonade pal...I'm sure Philly will fill my hand with jiz, many more lemons to squeeze in future too. Now, go make me a drink...
    I like your statement as is

I have no former screen name. I've been lurking here for many a year and finally had to say something to counter the ignorance spewing forth from this little corner of the internet. Sorry, you'll have to make up your own little story about me.
    for many a year??? didnt we already talk about getting you "Hooked On Phonics?"

And you were accusing me of being foul mouthed? Are you insane? Is THAT your problem? What institution are you posting this from? Seriously!
    Dont get so butt hurt, you started this whole thing and cannot take the TRUTH NOW!!!! Wow how the tables have turned. Give me your phone number so I can call the Waambulance before you try anything stupid.

+ Reply to Thread