+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Bay Packers apparently have never been beaten by anyone but themselves

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    The 49ers seem to be a very solid and more balanced team that has improved from last season after their Week 1 domination of the Green Bay Packers. Packers didn't play bad, but they were simply overwhlemed.
    True. The Packers did a nice job on some of their best pass rushers. TJ Lang and Marshall Newhouse doubled Smith and really held him at bay for the most part. The offense just never got going because of the strong secondary and LBer play from Bowman.

Their defense was and still is pretty bad. I expect it to get better but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    After their loss to the 49ers:

"We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

This is ridiculous. First it's Clay Matthews saying the Giants didn't beat them at all, merely they beat themselves. Now they lose again, and surprise surprise they beat themselves again!

It's unfortunate that the Green Bay Packers are in the same division as the Green Bay Packers because the Green Bay Packers really seem to have the Green Bay Packer's number.
    I totally understand the very few and far between objections of "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves", but seriously now.....I think it's getting to the point where the Packers need to ask their doctor if Thorazine is right for them.....enough is enough.

BTW and off point I know but....Look at Rodgers with his helmet on....doesn't he look like Jerry Seinfeld? LOL

Banned
    "We beat ourselves. They really didn't beat us," cornerback Jarrett Bush said after the game, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post

Hmmm. You can replace "cornerback Jarrett Bush" and "Green Bay Press-Gazette" with "typical whiny Gnats fan" and "Smack Talk Central" very easily! Try it!
    Your post count seems to be your IQ, go back into retirement please. That is all!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Your post count seems to be your IQ, go back into retirement please. That is all!
    So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!

So, you can't deny what I said and went for the ad hominem. Typical whiny Gnats fan!
    I wasnt really trying to feed the troll, However since I now see you are an Iggles fan with Mike Pick as your qb, I will now entertain you with a drink in my hand. You really wanna have a go at this?

We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.

Wait, I have another simple one!
    [
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-10-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    We will start soft and simple......let's compare trophy cases.
    C'mon Fifty...it's not like the Eagles have never won a Lombardi...................................OOOPPPS SS!

Banned
    Oh NOES!!! Now you sound like a whiny Cowgirl fan! Oh wow! I never saw that trophy case gag before! You are sooooo clever! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your parents help you out with that? You are soooo funny! Golly! Mike Pick? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH A! You really need to take your act o the road man! Really! I bet you get all the ladies!

+ Reply to Thread