+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 113
  1. #81
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Its been awhile, he must have been called to eat dinner and do his homework.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  2. #82
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    now its his beddy by.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  3. #83
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Wow, and that's only 52 years ago, what an accomplishment!

    I'm sure President Eisenhower sent a congratulatory telegram via Pony Express!

    bwahahahahahahaha

    That post just made my night.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    If you aren't concerned after the way your team, the so called Superbowl Champs got handled last Wednesday, then I don't know what to tell you. See, my team played like crap and I don't care who knows. I'll be the first to tell you because, unlike your typical Gnats fan, I'm not in denial. The Gnats are going to be exposed for the frauds they are this season. Mark my words.
    If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

    07 was the same kind of deal with tons of guys hurt, we had to rely on a bunch of rookies. Some of the losses were just plain butt whoopings. However that whole thing turned around when TC decided to play starters vs the Pats. We lost 38-35 but it inspired the team and the rest is history.. So yes we have some major concerns this yr.

    but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  5. #85
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    If you look at our Last two SB winning seasons we were anything but dominating through the regular season. Last year after starting 6-2 we lost 5/6 games to go to 7-7. We didn't only lose those 5 games but we looked really bad doing it. We had major injury issues, OLine and CB problems and the team was in trouble. I Don't have to tell you what happened from there.

    07 was the same kind of deal with tons of guys hurt, we had to rely on a bunch of rookies. Some of the losses were just plain butt whoopings. However that whole thing turned around when TC decided to play starters vs the Pats. We lost 38-35 but it inspired the team and the rest is history.. So yes we have some major concerns this yr.

    but I'm not going to ever count the giants out till they are officially eliminated from playoff contention. They proved to us to many times they can get off the mat and win.
    I am surprised you tried to talk to this ***-munch with actualu facts and words. This slime had been nothing but a hemmroid on this board since he showed up. Props to ya but dont say I didnt warn ya. He is a maggot!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #86
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    bwahahahahahahaha

    That post just made my night.
    That has to be the most Ultimate post, when I saw it I almost spit my drink out!!!! What can you say to that? 52 years is 3 times the life span of an eagles fan!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    By counting the MANY times we utterly owned the Gnats, that's how.
    I think the guys above me (especially Sweet Zombie Jesus) clearly showed that your two huge victories over us actually catapulted us into Sab winning seasons. I mean you would think after giving up a 28 point lead and losing at the buzzer would kill us for a long time to come and be enough to get you over the top. Nope. We win another SB then very next season. That had to be like putting a cig out with your eyeball Forman eagles fan. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I am surprised you tried to talk to this ***-munch with actualu facts and words. This slime had been nothing but a hemmroid on this board since he showed up. Props to ya but dont say I didnt warn ya. He is a maggot!
    I saw you going back and forth with him pretty good. Lol..... Anyway this guy joined in 2007. Anyone know what his former Screen Name was? He only has around 50 posts so they prob didnt carry him forward. Trying to remember some of the Philly trolls we had on the old boards. BaistainEagles was one of the nicer ones on here, but there were some jerks
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    You've managed to thoroughly convince me that people from Philadelphia are generally a less intelligent, classless sub-species of humanoid. I'm putting in a recommendation that homeland security starts monitoring fans citing the snowballing of Santa Claus and shooting flare guns as an example. How many stadiums honestly have a damn jail inside their stadium? The real question I should be asking, is, How many stadiums need a jail inside their stadium.

    It's a shame they need a jail, but they do. I don't know why they haven't funded large high pressure hoses as well. The whole stadium smells like B.O. and dead animals because clearly nobody in that stadium knows what a shower is. They should serious get high pressure hoses and just spray the entire stadium. That stinging sensation that you'll feel is the bacteria that will be washing off your body which would inevitably be in enough layers to prevent you from feeling how painful it would be to be hit with a high pressure hose.

    Eagles fans have a tendency to get so plastered they hurl beer bottles onto the field, pour beer on players in the tunnels, and vomit on children. In the aftermath of that garbage, they get their own team pepper sprayed. What pride does your organization have left? The face of the franchise is a dog murdering felon who once owned the nickname, Ron Mexico and you guys have invested over $100,000,000 in him.

    This team has been around forever and still hasn't won a single Super Bowl. You can talk about talent all that you want. I don't care how fast your players can run, what turd they can buy in free agency or how many dogs they can kill. It will never make them a good football team. You can talk about luck all you want, making up excuses for why other teams keep winning titles and you have yet to do it. Yeah but... that's all I hear.

    Honestly, the world doesn't have to hate Philadelphia fans, you hate yourselves enough. How many times have we seen Eagle fans beating Eagle fans.
    And after all that uninformed blahblahblah, we STILL have more class than your average New Yawkah or Tampa Bay Redneck. Since your little podunk town rarely makes an appearance in any topical literature or conversations, I went digging to see what kind of Utopia this Tampa Bay is. According to this article,
    http://saintpetersblog.com/2010/03/s...-young-adults/

    A tidbit from the article: "A new study ranks Tampa-St. Petersburg 64th out of 67 labor markets around the country for young adults seeking to establish themselves in a recessionary economy ."

    This might be why you can barely fill your stadium on any given Sunday. Seems you live in Redneck Poor-ville central. But not you of course, you probably have a double wide trailer don't you? Lets see, a tiny poverty stricken city in the middle of Hurricane alley, hot as hell and rainy ALL the time, FLYING ****roaches and infested with illiterate red necks. And you have the temerity to say an unkind word about Philadelphia? Oh, sorry, I'll translate temerity for you, in Goober speak that means gumption! HYUCK HYUCK!

    Philadelphia is the BIRTHPLACE of this great country sir! A country of laws that are a shining example to the world. Many nations across this globe envy us for our ethics and laws sir. One of the core principals of American etics is the fact that even a criminal deserves a second chance after his debts to society are paid. And in that redemption given sir, more than the former criminals soul is redeemed. I would take TEN Mike Vicks over any ONE of someone who thinks and acts like you. Mike Vick has heart AND skill. You sir have NOTHING.

    Philadelphia loves itself. The world, apart from jealous haters like yourself, looooooves Philly. Check out Jersey sales any given year pal, let's see where the Bucs Toilet towel...err I mean jersey ranks compared to ours in nation and world wide sales.

    Go bother somebody else flapjack, your sad life story will gain no purchase with me.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I know, if this is true, Hoagie needs to keep his head down and his mouth shut, supporting this bullsh*t! This is "a man's sport"? Show me the "real men" among the Eagles fanbase. So far, haven't seen a one.
    Yeah, its a man's sport. Even though the Gnats picked up crybaby David Wilson its still a mans sport sweetie cakes! You root for and hang around thumbsuckers, thats why you can't recognize one when you see one! :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts