+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Justin Tuck "disgusted" with Giants' season opening loss to Dallas

Justin Tuck "disgusted" with Giants' season opening loss to Dallas

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._with_gia.html

Excerpt: "The Giants got back to work today after a three-day weekend off. The time away didn't do much to lessen their dissatisfaction over theirseason-opening 24-17 loss to the Cowboys last Wednesday.
    “I think every guy in this locker room is disgusted with how we played,” Justin Tuck said today.

The defensive captain said fatigue was not a factor and the energy was good. But he said the execution was poor. He was disappointed to see that in a Week 1 game against a familiar NFC East rival." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Talk is cheap. Let's see how much it really bothered them this week.

I like that Justin Tuck can be vocal about it. I am glad that this team wasn't happy with their performance. Go out there and beat Tampa next weekend guys!

blah blah blah Tuck. Let's stick to you and crew showing up this week and walking the walk.

Tuck needs to speak for himself. He should be disgusted at how he played as an indivisual. He should be disgusted at how during a key defensive possession he was on the sideline chewing his mouth peice looking like someone just stole his damn bike.

Leadership happens on the field of play. Not by mumbling to the media.

He should be disgusted in himself, he did nothing against Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Tuck needs to speak for himself. He should be disgusted at how he played as an indivisual. He should be disgusted at how during a key defensive possession he was on the sideline chewing his mouth peice looking like someone just stole his damn bike.

Leadership happens on the field of play. Not by mumbling to the media.
    very well said my friend

Kind words to Mr. Tuck coming from the "greatest" fans.

oh stop some you guys...
    you make it sound like Tuck took himself out of the game and didnt give a **** about anything...
    Tuck says somthting to the media and some of you have all the answers.
    What would you have liked Tuck to say??
    He didnt have a good game...BFD.....
    move one and get over it
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I appreciate his accountability in that loss. Honestly, he did next to nothing that game. I did not hear his name called one time. I hope he makes it his personal mission to be a huge factor on Sunday.