+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatings from Tampa

Bench Player

Greatings from Tampa

Just stopped in for a cup of coffee and to say hello and wish you guys a injury free game next Sunday. We are an improved team this year but I don't think we are ready to handle one of the leagues elite just yet. Anyway the season is under way and I am ready for some football.

Don't walk into this game looking down the road...just a bit of advice.
    Bucs Fan In The House

I wouldnt say we are Elite. We have an offensive line that could very well be the worst in the league. At CB we are down to our 5th and 6th options. Our Fearsome DLine was Invisible vs dallas. I see a very close game to the end and IF we win it will be Eli with a last second scoring drive to do it.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Giants should play hard and beat you. Giants change their mentality on offense, they can put 40 on your guys. Usualy when teams underestimate another team, they don't think they have to play hard. Well the Giants are going to play hard and try to put up many points on your team. I'm being ****y and eat crow if G-Men lose. Giants 35 Bucks 20.

Bench Player
    I'll admit I haven't followed the G-Men this offseason very much and I was surprised to see the Boys get away from you guys. One game isn't a season. What is the the problem with our O-line this year?
    Bucs Fan In The House

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Giants should play hard and beat you. Giants change their mentality on offense, they can put 40 on your guys. Usualy when teams underestimate another team, they don't think they have to play hard. Well the Giants are going to play hard and try to put up many points on your team. I'm being ****y and eat crow if G-Men lose. Giants 35 Bucks 20.
    Our D isn't the D of old, ask Newton...40 pts is a bit much IMO.
    Bucs Fan In The House

I'm actually expecting a fairly close game, I like the additions your team made in the off-season with Vincent Jackson, Mark Barron, and Doug Martin.
    if Bowers and McCoy start coming around you guys should have a nice defense.

The Bucs are my second favorite team and go to a game of theres every year as with the Giants. However I want the Gmen to beat the snot out of the bucs just sayin.

I do love the bay area.My home away from home. Be there in Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by acaton View Post
    Just stopped in for a cup of coffee and to say hello and wish you guys a injury free game next Sunday. We are an improved team this year but I don't think we are ready to handle one of the leagues elite just yet. Anyway the season is under way and I am ready for some football.

Hope for a great game Week 2, but that aside, we need you guys to beat the Cowboys and the Redskins Weeks 3 and 4 and maybe rough up RG3 while you're at it. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acaton View Post

League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!
    Hence the team that squeaked by the Browns yesterday. Nice way to start your die-nasty, you ****ing *******. Vicky just broke a rib reading this post. I don't see any Lombardis on your trophy case, buddy. Instead, you hate on ours. I guess we got lucky 4 times and your ***** *** team is the unluckiest team ever. Go **** yourself

+ Reply to Thread