+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatings from Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    I would imagine being a division rival there would be more Eagles fans than Bucs fans around these parts. I wouldn't call Raymond James stadium a roach motel, it's hosted two super bowls. I don't think they've ever done a super bowl in Philly.

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.
    Actually the Iggles havent won anything of importance since 1960.
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-11-2012 at 12:03 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    I would imagine being a division rival there would be more Eagles fans than Bucs fans around these parts. I wouldn't call Raymond James stadium a roach motel, it's hosted two super bowls. I don't think they've ever done a super bowl in Philly.

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.
    They should host the Supoerbowl in Philly, we have better food and our people have more class. Plus, football is supposed to be played in the cold. It's a man's game. You don't watch the Superbowl drinking MaiTai's and wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a Jimmy Buffett soundrack in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN
    Actually the Iggles havent won anything of importance since 1960.
    Really?! They haven't won a super bowl? I feel awful now. It must suck to be a fan of that team.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    They should host the Supoerbowl in Philly, we have better food and our people have more class. Plus, football is supposed to be played in the cold. It's a man's game. You don't watch the Superbowl drinking MaiTai's and wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a Jimmy Buffett soundrack in the background.
    Your Teams fans are CLASSY??? I know tougher women than you on here. And I can see how you might confuse the Superbowl (with hawaiian shirts) since your team hasnt been to one, they have had some players in that little game in "Hawaii" called the "PRO-Bowl"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Your Teams fans are CLASSY??? I know tougher women than you on here.
    No you don't. Im the toughest person you ever seen on here. Thats why you threatened to report me to a mod and get me banned for nothing. You probably called the cops on me too didn't you? Don't be scared, they're only words....

No you don't. Im the toughest person you ever seen on here. Thats why you threatened to report me to a mod and get me banned for nothing. You probably called the cops on me too didn't you? Don't be scared, they're only words....

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Your Teams fans are CLASSY???
    I don't know if you're serious? I think they are definitely classy in the city of brotherly love. A classy fan would cheer on wonderful things like Candy, Santa Claus in 1968, Toothpaste and Showers. They wouldn't berate a hall of fame wide receiver whose career was ended on their stadium's turf like Michael Irvin just as a general example.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Banned
    The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.

The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.
    Dude why don't you keep people's family out of posts grow up you Philly scumbag the fact of the matter is if you lose week four I bet you don't bring your chicken s*** a*** back here so please just stfu the Eagles barely beat the Browns the worst team in the league what do you think will happen when they play some elite teams? This is why Philly fans are considered the scummiest people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage
    Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

+ Reply to Thread