+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatings from Tampa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Hence the team that squeaked by the Browns yesterday. Nice way to start your die-nasty, you ****ing *******. Vicky just broke a rib reading this post. I don't see any Lombardis on your trophy case, buddy. Instead, you hate on ours. I guess we got lucky 4 times and your ***** *** team is the unluckiest team ever. Go **** yourself
    Golly! Angry much Mr. McAngrypants? What the hell is a Star-ing StarStarryStarStar anyways? Vicky your girl friend? She must have osteoporosis, she sounds very brittle. Lombardi's in the trophy case? haven't heard that since I talked to a Cowgirls fan. Gnats and Cowgirls love to live in the past it seems. Oh, and you guessed right, you ARE some of the most untalented, unrespected, unloved SB champs in recent memory. Tyree's catch? Catching good teams on bad days? You guys are frauds. Here's a clue, Blue. REAL Superbowl champs don't get MANHANDLED like your chumps did in the first game of the season. Especially by scrubs like the Cowgirls. Don't expect a repeat this year. My team IS the unluckiest of all time. But, in the span of our long rivalry, the Eagles OWN your sorry arses! That is priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by acaton View Post
    Just stopped in for a cup of coffee and to say hello and wish you guys a injury free game next Sunday. We are an improved team this year but I don't think we are ready to handle one of the leagues elite just yet. Anyway the season is under way and I am ready for some football.

Don't walk into this game looking down the road...just a bit of advice.
    How's it going man? Most of us aren't looking down on this game since the Bucs will want to run the ball and with our depleted DT depth, it could hurt us at the end of the game. How is your CB situation? As always, you need good play from them if you want to contain the Giants offense. Hope the Bucs don't get any injuries as well and I hope Martin continues to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Golly! Angry much Mr. McAngrypants? What the hell is a Star-ing StarStarryStarStar anyways? Vicky your girl friend? She must have osteoporosis, she sounds very brittle. Lombardi's in the trophy case? haven't heard that since I talked to a Cowgirls fan. Gnats and Cowgirls love to live in the past it seems. Oh, and you guessed right, you ARE some of the most untalented, unrespected, unloved SB champs in recent memory. Tyree's catch? Catching good teams on bad days? You guys are frauds. Here's a clue, Blue. REAL Superbowl champs don't get MANHANDLED like your chumps did in the first game of the season. Especially by scrubs like the Cowgirls. Don't expect a repeat this year. My team IS the unluckiest of all time. But, in the span of our long rivalry, the Eagles OWN your sorry arses! That is priceless!

Eagles fan complaining about being unlucky? That's about as original as a Michael Bay film with explosions.

Oh good lord... you guys have Eagles fans roaming around here? They haven't been the same since Ronde shut down their stadium.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Banned
    There are more Eagles fans here than Bucs fans in your roach motel of a stadium on any given Sunday schoolie! You mad bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Eagles fan complaining about being unlucky? That's about as original as a Michael Bay film with explosions.
    Wow, a Micheal Bay reference....how original...no...really....

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Oh good lord... you guys have Eagles fans roaming around here? They haven't been the same since Ronde shut down their stadium.
    This ****roach isn't fan. He's just a troll trying to get a ban. He'll go back to their message board to brag about it. We get about one every week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    This ****roach isn't fan. He's just a troll trying to get a ban. He'll go back to their message board to brag about it. We get about one every week.
    And just what have I said around here that will get me banned huh? Is this NOT Smack Talk central? Have I used profanity? Am I not allowed to say that I hate your team with every molecule in my body? If these are valid reasons for a ban around here, maybe they need to rename it to Rainbows and Lollipops G-Girl Pillowfights. Maybe you would feel more comfy in a place like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage
    There are more Eagles fans here than Bucs fans in your roach motel of a stadium on any given Sunday schoolie! You mad bro?
    I would imagine being a division rival there would be more Eagles fans than Bucs fans around these parts. I wouldn't call Raymond James stadium a roach motel, it's hosted two super bowls. I don't think they've ever done a super bowl in Philly.

Hey, lets be civil. We're all superbowl champions here. The Giants just won one. The Bucs won a Superbowl in 02. The Eagles I'm sure must have won a superbowl considering how long they've been in the league. I couldn't imagine a team being that terrible. So like I said, we're all superbowl champions here.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!
    Do you just throw your empty trophy case in the water and troll each and every thread???? You are an Iggles fan, and a bad one at that. This thread was started by a TAMPA BAY BUCS fan and a good fan at that.

Go play in traffic. You type the same thing in every post. I am sure your next comment in this thread will have something to do with someones' parents or David Wilson crying or what a Defending Superbowl Champion Team is supposed to do. I believe I have covered all your topics so you can now exit the boards. LMAO
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread