+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.
    For a person who doesn't like to smack talk you're certainly putting on a clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    The Booing Santa Clause story has a reason behind it that real football fans know and understand. But I guess you think it would be great to let your children see a drunken sloppy Santy Clause. Some parent you must be man. And The Mike Irvin story is the same kind of out of context situation situation too. But leave it up to an unknowledgeable Bucs fan to use it to score points.
    this should remind you of your teams success
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah but... yeah but... Santa was supposed to show up but he didn't, so we took one of our own fans as Santa and pelted him with snowballs, later accusing him of being a drunk based on his appearance.

Yeah but... yeah but... we didn't know it was a serious injury. The mayor and the local newspapers that said it was an embarrassment to our city are liars.
    I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN
    I see you are getting the hang off pelting Iggles fans around here! Nice! As you were saying about the BUCS and GIANTS game...... I believe that it will be a game of your running attack vs our passing attack but we prevail cause our D finally steps it up.
    We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

We have a good secondary actually to include a first round pick in "The Red Barron". I think a lot of the game's success will be on if Cruz can make an impact, seemed like he's a little rusty. Should be a good one and I'll make sure of that. After all, I am Greg Schiano, the Head Coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
    Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Actually, we all just found out that Victor Cruz just lost his grandmother and they were very close! I am not sure if that is the reason he played so badly Wed night or not. We have a thread on the TAGF you can give your condolences on if you would like.
    I did offer my condolences earlier in the day. I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing if she was in poor health in those last few days. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.

I hope it's a good one. We had more than a lion's share share of bad ones last season.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

BTW, for you and all your friends that have a facebook page, Our service members overseas have to vote for the games that the armed forces network shows, if you go this link and vote for the game it would be awesome for ours and your fans to watch the game overseas. Tell your friends!
    http://www.facebook.com/myAFN

I didn't realize it happened before or during the game on Wednesday. Certainly understandable he had trouble focusing. Either way, I hope he can move forward even if that means giving us a hard time this Sunday.
    It just happened in the last few days, but she was probably on her deathbed and as we all know it makes focus difficult!

Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Dang, TB@NYG is only 7%. Seriously, Dallas @ Seattle is #1? I forgot Seattle had a sports franchise.
    Well to be honest I think the entire Marine Corps. is from Texas LOL!