+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    u kids need to go to bed lol....in your tampa onesies

Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    I like these Giant's fans. Showing a genuine concern that we are getting a good night's rest. Class acts.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!

Come back when your team decides to get serious about winning and gets a pro QB.

I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.

Welcome back to " Soprano Land " CS. I cannot wait for this game to start. There is going to be some major league Hitting going on. ( Hit Men ? ) Big Blue will be ready. I see this as a knock down drag out fight in the trenches. No " Dancing Elephants in this game, just Power on Power However, you should Bone Up on your " It's just one Loss fellas- speech ".

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaBuc View Post
    I truly believe that Schiano could beat Coughlin in an arm wrestling match. Nuff said.
    Bcuz Schiano is the man

Banned
    And just what have I said around here that will get me banned huh? Is this NOT Smack Talk central? Have I used profanity? Am I not allowed to say that I hate your team with every molecule in my body? If these are valid reasons for a ban around here, maybe they need to rename it to Rainbows and Lollipops G-Girl Pillowfights. Maybe you would feel more comfy in a place like that.
    I don't want you to get banned sugah britches. You are way too amusing.I do hope that you get gang banged by Mike Vicks pit bulls and that you get hepatitis C you denigrated d- bag.

League Elite? LOL! Did you see the Gnats get manhandled last week? The New York media called it right, Superbowl Chumps. They got extremely lucky last year and will be exposed for the lucky frauds they are this year. I hope your Buc's beat them like a drum!!! LOL!
    Winning Super Bowls is never a matter of luck. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    Will YOU tuck me in?

Bench Player
    I was doubtful about us beating the giants but ESPN unanimously chose the giants to win. So I feel that the Bucs are a lock to win now. The ESPN unanimous pick is the ultimate KoD. When a large collection of idiots like that get together and make a pick you would be wise to listen. Then bet on the opposite team.