+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tom needs to bring in a Motivational Speaker for next years opening game

We seem to go through this excruciating lack of commitment and desire every year.

I know people do not want to run through brick walls for Ol Tom in non-critical games but something needs to be done
    about these lackadaisical half-hearted efforts on opening games

are you volunteering?

Just playing for the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS should be enough motivation, ,not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars a year they make! Most of us dont make peanuts compared to what they earn, yet WE the FANS spend some of those peanuts to watch and support them!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

If these players can't get motivated playing in the NFL kickoff game on national TV, against a huge division rival, then we have serious problems.

I got a size 13 boot as motivation. Will that help?

I'm available if they're hiring

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Just playing for the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS should be enough motivation, ,not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars a year they make! Most of us dont make peanuts compared to what they earn, yet WE the FANS spend some of those peanuts to watch and support them!
    A lot of these players (As in the entire league) grew up as privileged athletes with an entirely different moral code than your average working person. You'd be surprised at how many players don't really care about the team. Money and personal glory is what matters most to them.

Well after laying eggs against divisional opponents two years running I'm all for it!

Tebow time